bitcoins

highgrower

Fuck i shoulda bought in on 2nd jan when bitcoin was at £23.000

Just a week later its hitting £30,000!!

Watched a vid the other day where a guy had made a mining rig with 96 GTX3080 graphic cards, the rig cost him £100,000 to build & was generating a profit of £10 grand a month after the expenses were took off.

10 minutes ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

So buy now brown cow.

• Like 1

Yes it's all ways hard to buy at the top as emotionally it's feels like you are crystallising the losses you have missed out on from not buying previously. Someone made the analogy that during the 80s the man on the street all new computers where the future but most did not invest in the Microsofts etc despite them now being mass adopted. Now do you believe that crypto is the future? And is likely to be mass adopted? If that is the case you may look back at 30,000 and think golly what a chance I had to get in at 30k

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Greenthumbgardener said:

Yes it's all ways hard to buy at the top as emotionally it's feels like you are crystallising the losses you have missed out on from not buying previously. Someone made the analogy that during the 80s the man on the street all new computers where the future but most did not invest in the Microsofts etc despite them now being mass adopted. Now do you believe that crypto is the future? And is likely to be mass adopted? If that is the case you may look back at 30,000 and think golly what a chance I had to get in at 30k

Post of the quarter century.

• Like 2

On 09/01/2021 at 11:42 PM, stu sleeper 20vt said:

And... it's back down to £23k lol 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mrrichiet said:

Meant to flog the small amount I have left when it hit 30k with the intention of buying back when it crashed back down again, but couldn't find my login details of localbitcoins :wallbash: found them now of course lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mrrichiet said:

$23k would be a good place to put your buy orders.  There is a minor support zone there.

I pity those who cash out now.

All those that missed out, this could be your chance to buy the dip.......

Edited by Herbsman
  • Like 3

Cant believe ive only just stumbled on this thread, was wandering if any of you reprebates did a little Crypto trading, guess i know now :)

So who is buying what in this beautiful dip along the Bull run to the moon? 

Just topped up on

BTC

ETH

ADA

DOT

ALGO 

LINK

And for the first time am dipping into ZIL ! 

Any Billy big balls going to go past 20x with leverage on the way out this dip?  :haveadab: 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, coolfire said:

Any Billy big balls going to go past 20x with leverage on the way out this dip?  :haveadab: 

Leverage is a cunt dude, you'll pay out most (if any) of your profit in interest.

Oil market is really worth watching too.  Anyone else get in when the barrels went negative? 

1 hour ago, fatboy77 said:

Leverage is a cunt dude, you'll pay out most (if any) of your profit in interest.

Oil market is really worth watching too.  Anyone else get in when the barrels went negative? 

Haven't had the balls yet to try leverage, but thinking might give 500 to 1k a go once this market test is over and we are on the upside again. Not looked into interest rates yet but know it's per hour. Will Google it. How hard can it be? :woot::execute:

Not really been into shares or stocks etc, few friends do and have made quite a packet out of the chaos this past year.   Did really want to short VW though when the emissions scandle first hit the news.

1 hour ago, coolfire said:

Did really want to short VW though when the emissions scandle first hit the news.

Brexit got me into it, went short on the pound and building firms the night we left.  Easy money if you pick your stocks and times well. 

Building firms ! I've not looked at share prices but I'm flat out busy and every tradesman and company I deal with. 

If your into shares keep an eye out for binance, coinbase etc if they go public. Think they will be my first shares.

• Like 1