Snow Fruit ® [Micro Grow]

Sweet Seeds-tommy

' ' ' ' ' ' ' 'Snow Fruit Micro Grow' ' ' ' ' ' '

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' 'Snow Fruit Micro Grow' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' 'Snow Fruit Micro Grow' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' Snow Fruit Micro Grow' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' Snow Fruit Micro Grow' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' 'Snow Fruit Micro Grow'' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' 'Snow Fruit Micro Grow'' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' Snow Fruit Micro Grow' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' 'Snow Fruit Micro Grow' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' 'Snow Fruit Micro Grow' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

gallery_44939_3322_88451.jpg

.:|35 days of 12/12|:.

Hi hazy harry, beanpopper, vince, PauloLx, MRJUSTSMOKIN, Bonsai Labs and rubbabudbud :stoned: Thanks for your comments and visit!

Snow and hazelnut aroma are abundant over here. The plant is flowering with style, I'm very happy so far. Today I'll leave you with the first trichome fotos of her, hope you enjoy...

gallery_44939_3322_45830.jpg gallery_44939_3322_81628.jpg

gallery_44939_3322_36047.jpg gallery_44939_3322_368.jpg

Watering Report:

• pH of the water: 6,2
  • Fertilizer: Canna BioFlores (2ml per litre of water)
  • Bloom stimulator: No
  • Quantity of water per plant: 700ml (17l pot with 9 litres of soil)
  • Watering frequency: once every 3 days

gallery_44939_3322_150445.jpg gallery_44939_3322_7820.jpg

gallery_44939_3322_142261.jpg gallery_44939_3322_256699.jpg

The Weather

• Maximum temperature: 23,3º
  • Minimum temperature: 17,1º
  • Thermic amplitude: 6,2º
  • Humidity with HPS: 40%
  • Humidity without HPS: 79%

Color scale > Green: optimal | Orange: satisfying | Brown: worrying | Red: dangerous

gallery_44939_3322_3019.jpg gallery_44939_3322_91982.jpg

gallery_44939_3322_14011.jpg

gallery_44939_3322_189766.jpg

gallery_44939_3322_123307.jpg

gallery_44939_3322_131688.jpg gallery_44939_3322_103649.jpg

gallery_44939_3322_75646.jpg

Thanks for all the visits! Keep passing by! :B):

|tommy_g|

• Like 3

Holy shit Tommy!!! that looks tastey!! cant belive how much you got squashed in there!!

Do you think i would get better results from a 70W hps or 150W hps ?? I know logically more power = bigger buds but,

You seem to be able to use more space with the 70 where as i use a 150 and am limted by hot spots and bleaching.

although the 150 has more power your 70 looks like it allows for more space to be used, wondering which would be more productive?

Any thoughts?

Im just putting the plans together for a new box , and was thinking of building a sort of air cooled hud to stop the hot spots, so could use more space and get closer to the buld too. ?? might have to do some side by side tests ??

Hi mates!

Hey beanpopper! Well, I think it is easier to get more production with 150wHPS. But I would only do it with 150wHPS during winter, like from December till February, so that it doesn't get the space very hot. Anyway, as you can see, I'm using a RVK extractor in such a small space, so all the air inside the closet is sucked out like in 5 seconds, hehehehe... No time to warm up :)

I'm doing another test grow with 4 Mohan Ram clones in this same closet and with 150wHPS. I can't compare 4 plants in 3 litre pots with only one plant with 10 litre of soil, but I really think that if I come to get, lets say, 30gr out of this Snow Fruit, with 150wHPS I would expect to get at least 45gr.

Good luck mate, see you around, sweet regards,

|tommy_g|

Hi mates!

Hey beanpopper! Well, I think it is easier to get more production with 150wHPS. But I would only do it with 150wHPS during winter, like from December till February, so that it doesn't get the space very hot. Anyway, as you can see, I'm using a RVK extractor in such a small space, so all the air inside the closet is sucked out like in 5 seconds, hehehehe... No time to warm up :)

I'm doing another test grow with 4 Mohan Ram clones in this same closet and with 150wHPS. I can't compare 4 plants in 3 litre pots with only one plant with 10 litre of soil, but I really think that if I come to get, lets say, 30gr out of this Snow Fruit, with 150wHPS I would expect to get at least 45gr.

Good luck mate, see you around, sweet regards,

|tommy_g|

Yo! Tommy , cheers for the reply mate .

Makes sense more Watts(+ no heat)=more buds ;)I noticed i had near perfect temps in autumn , but as soon as the missus put the heating on it went pear shaped, well it was a battle .Tink i may have to invest in an RVK hehe:).

Also i like the sound of those numbers there with 150wHPS I would expect to get at least 45gr.

42gr is about what i got from the2fastbuds i did in just shy of 5LTr pots,and that was without the main colas!!

cant wait to get the box up and running am sure i could max that with a strain that will veg , ill be keeping a close eye out for youre moham 150W will be good to compare:)

when will you be starting?

Keep up the good work ;)

Hi mate!

Thanks for passing by!

I will start with the Mohan Ram grow right after I finish this one with Snow Fruit ;)

Keep it sweet, kind regards,

|tommy_g|

• 2 weeks later...

we must think alike tommy...yesterday i was looking at a few leftovers from our old freezer and the draws are purpose made scrog covers ..

this grow most resembles something i can do indoors so will be most interested in your style sir ..looks fab so far

genius Vincent , what an idea .- Our shed is fullof this type of shine - my other half and i dont like binning things with a "potential" use....

Hey tommy - loving your styles - I'm gonna try a miniscrog on one of the botafumeiros cuts i think.

atb for the remainder of the grow dude

• Like 1

' ' ' ' ' ' ' 'Snow Fruit Micro Grow' ' ' ' ' ' '

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' Snow Fruit Micro Grow' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' Snow Fruit Micro Grow' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' Snow Fruit Micro Grow' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' 'Snow Fruit Micro Grow' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' 'Snow Fruit Micro Grow' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

gallery_44939_3322_31811.jpg

.:|45 days of 12/12|:.

Hi mates! Thanks for the visits and comments!

The flowers are getting fatter in a very satisfatory way for a 70 watter HPS. Flowers are not very fat but I have many of them and all together in the end will fill a good glass jar for sure.

The leaves are starting to get yellow right in the timing I like them to, some 3 weeks before harvest. The plant will be fully mature and without clorofile taste. The aroma is still strong, nice and sweet.

gallery_44939_3322_40689.jpg gallery_44939_3322_100495.jpg

Watering Report at 38 days:

• pH of the water: 6,2
  • Fertilizer: No

gallery_44939_3322_47250.jpg gallery_44939_3322_104761.jpg

Watering Report at 41 days:

• pH of the water: 6,1
  • Fertilizer: No
  • Bloom stimulator: Canna BioBoost (3ml per litre of water)

gallery_44939_3322_71190.jpg gallery_44939_3322_129538.jpg

Watering Report at 44 days:

• pH of the water: 6,3
  • Fertilizer: Canna BioFlores (3ml per litre of water)

gallery_44939_3322_110451.jpg gallery_44939_3322_152636.jpg

The Weather

• Maximum temperature: 23,0º
  • Minimum temperature: 16,4º
  • Thermic amplitude: 6,6º
  • Humidity with HPS: 45%
  • Humidity without HPS: 82%

Color scale > Green: optimal | Orange: satisfying | Brown: worrying | Red: dangerous

gallery_44939_3322_166766.jpg gallery_44939_3322_86897.jpg

Stay tuned for more, soon... Sweet smokes! :oldtoker:

|tommy_g|

• Like 4

Hi mates, thanks for the visits!

Hey vince, I posted day 45 just about 3 days ago, hehehe, I will update this a few times before harvest, don't worry, just stay tuned because it is going to be beautiful now in the end, ehehe..

Sweet regards!

|tommy_g|