Snow Fruit ® [Micro Grow]

Sweet Seeds-tommy

' ' ' ' ' ' ' 'Snow Fruit Micro Grow' ' ' ' ' ' '

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' 'Snow Fruit Micro Grow' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' 'Snow Fruit Micro Grow' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' Snow Fruit Micro Grow' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' Snow Fruit Micro Grow' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' 'Snow Fruit Micro Grow'' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' 'Snow Fruit Micro Grow'' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' Snow Fruit Micro Grow' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' 'Snow Fruit Micro Grow' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' 'Snow Fruit Micro Grow' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

gallery_44939_3322_105101.jpg

Hello everyone! :oldtoker:

I have a new grow diary to share with you, this time a micro grow with a Homebox Mini (30x30x60cm). I'm using a new method, a scrog directly in the pot, I've never seen this before, just had the idea and called it a NIP (Net In Pot). But maybe someone have done this before. I think Snow Fruit is a good strain for a one plant scrog, she has lots of branches, so I'll grow one with a 18 litre pot. The lamp will be a 70wHPS and air will be extrated with a 100mm RVK ;)

You'll understand the idea by lookin at the fotos I'm going to post...

gallery_44939_3322_45011.jpg

:|Grow Details|:

• Closet: Homebox Mini (30cm x 30cm x 60cm / 1ft x 1ft x 2ft)
  • Ventilation: Extractor RVK 100 A1 (160m3/h)
  • Light: 70wHPS
  • Container: 1 pot of 18 lt
  • Soil: For vegetative Composana Universal and for flowering BioBizz AllMix
  • Ferts: GuanoKalong Liquid Guano, Canna BioVega, Canna BioFlores and Canna BioBoost
  • Against plagues: Neem as preventive and Rotenona to fight them, if needed

:cat:

The Weather

• Maximum temperature: 23,8º
  • Minimum temperature: 17,3º
  • Thermic amplitude: 6,5º
  • Humidity with HPS: 42%
  • Humidity without HPS: 72%

Color scale > Green: optimal | Orange: satisfying | Brown: worrying | Red: dangerous

gallery_44939_3322_47848.jpg gallery_44939_3322_114943.jpg

gallery_44939_3322_45088.jpg gallery_44939_3322_55628.jpg

gallery_44939_3322_52567.jpg gallery_44939_3322_112508.jpg

gallery_44939_3322_68794.jpg gallery_44939_3322_41748.jpg

To be continued...

• Like 1

cool,a snow fruit mini scrog . i wish i could get all my writing in differnt colours and all underlined and that,in my diarys . one day . . nice looking plant by the way tommy . :yinyang:

• Like 1

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' Snow Fruit Micro Grow' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' Snow Fruit Micro Grow' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' Snow Fruit Micro Grow' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' 'Snow Fruit Micro Grow' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '

gallery_44939_3322_150208.jpg

Hi friends! Thanks for the visit smokie :stoned:

The net is starting to get filled so in 3 days I'll change to 12/12. The plant is adapting very well to the 70w HPS lamp and to the Homebox Mini, where she is since yesterday. I've already been trying to cut some small branches and leaves that couldn't make it and are under the net. I removed some of them, the remaining will be cut soon when I remove the pot from the closet, which is not very easy, hehehe, the pot gets stuck in the closet structure... When flowers start to take form I will have to remove the closet cover so I can make good pictures.

Two pics, one with the HPS on and other with the flash of my camera... :skin_up:

gallery_44939_3322_233583.jpg gallery_44939_3322_967.jpg

gallery_44939_3322_57392.jpg

I hope to get one branch coming out from each space, from the net. Well, I have 25 spaces, so I can say I expect to have 20 of them filled, because it is also a good idea to leave a couple of them free so I can work and water the plant. Should have cut a peace of plastic from one of the pots side, so I could have some kind of a "window" to access the lower side. I really should have done it because between the net and the soil I left some good 10cm of space :smoke:

Now when they have a few days of 12/12 and the flowers about to start forming I'll leave you another update, stay tuned ;)

Keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

• Like 3

Nice, never seen anything like this before and this has to be the worlds smallest scrog!, I love the tiny tent and never realised you could get them that small.

Looking like a fun grow but i bet you will still get serious buds, will be watching this one for sure. Nice diary and pics too.

All the best :yep: .

• 2 weeks later...

gallery_44939_3322_185121.jpg

.:|9 days of 12/12|:.

Hello!!!

So, 9 days of 12/12 and some stigmas are already visible. The plant will now stretch its branches for 1 or 2 more weeks, hope they just grow some more 10cm or else they won't fit the small closet, hehehe. I guess it will fit. All the net is now covered by the branches that will produce some fruity nugs very soon ;)

Watering Report:

• pH of the water: 6,4
  • Fertilizer: No
  • Bloom stimulator: Canna BioBoost (3ml por litro de agua)
  • Quantity of water per plant: 500ml (7l pots)
  • Watering frequency: once every 5 days

gallery_44939_3322_48310.jpg gallery_44939_3322_96803.jpg

The Weather

• Maximum temperature: 22,9º
  • Minimum temperature: 15,9º
  • Thermic amplitude:
  • Humidity with HPS: 45%
  • Humidity without HPS: 81%

Color scale > Green: optimal | Orange: satisfying | Brown: worrying | Red: dangerous

gallery_44939_3322_53562.jpg gallery_44939_3322_47494.jpg

See you soon, keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

• Like 4

gallery_44939_3322_78678.jpg

.:|12 days of 12/12|:.

Hi guys!

They grew a bit more and are starting to form flowers right now. Don't forget that soon I'll take the plant out of the closet so you can have a better look at her ;)

Watering Report:

• pH of the water: 6,1
  • Bloom stimulator: No
  • Quantity of water per plant: 700ml (17l pot with 9 litres of soil)
  • Watering frequency: once every 4 days

gallery_44939_3322_5309.jpg gallery_44939_3322_30971.jpg

The Weather

• Maximum temperature: 23,2º
  • Minimum temperature: 16,4º
  • Thermic amplitude: 6,8º
  • Humidity with HPS: 49%
  • Humidity without HPS: 85%

gallery_44939_3322_63530.jpg gallery_44939_3322_8419.jpg

Next update in a couple of days, thanks for the visits!! :smoke:

|tommy_g|

• Like 3

gallery_44939_3322_33558.jpg

.:|18 days of 12/12|:.

Hi mates!

My Snow Fruit is now starting to flower ;) Next time I'll take off the closet cover so you can see the whole plant.

Watering Report:

• pH of the water: 6,3
  • Bloom stimulator: No
  • Watering frequency: once every 3 days

gallery_44939_3322_114040.jpg gallery_44939_3322_17199.jpg gallery_44939_3322_101820.jpg

The Weather

• Maximum temperature: 23,9º
  • Minimum temperature: 17,3º
  • Thermic amplitude: 6,6º
  • Humidity with HPS: 41%
  • Humidity without HPS: 73%

gallery_44939_3322_36150.jpg gallery_44939_3322_38324.jpg

See you soon, keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

• Like 3

gallery_44939_3322_45931.jpg

.:|28 days of 12/12|:.

Hi guys! :guitar:

Flowers are now getting frosty, hehehe, like all covered in snow :stoned:

Hope you enjoy the pics...

gallery_44939_3322_35292.jpg gallery_44939_3322_47564.jpg

Watering Report:

• pH of the water: 6,4
  • Bloom stimulator: Liquid Guano (25ml per litre of water)
  • Watering frequency: once every 3 days

gallery_44939_3322_152158.jpg gallery_44939_3322_50431.jpg

The Weather

• Maximum temperature: 24,1º
  • Minimum temperature: 17,0º
  • Thermic amplitude: 7,1º
  • Humidity with HPS: 44%
  • Humidity without HPS: 76%

gallery_44939_3322_130300.jpg gallery_44939_3322_178744.jpg

gallery_44939_3322_66712.jpg gallery_44939_3322_59718.jpg

gallery_44939_3322_103191.jpg gallery_44939_3322_122300.jpg

I'll be back soon, stay tuned and keep it sweet! :skin_up:

|tommy_g|

• Like 3

Nicely done Man, looks shit hot. What an amazing little tent!! wierd looks so small but thats roughly the same size as my box:)

Think i might give this NIP stuff a go with either , Moham Ram or Green poison??

Nice work Dude.

• Like 1

we must think alike tommy...yesterday i was looking at a few leftovers from our old freezer and the draws are purpose made scrog covers ..

this grow most resembles something i can do indoors so will be most interested in your style sir ..looks fab so far

post-20433-0-43514700-1303646446_thumb.jpg

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...