Cream Caramel Auto

Serpent

Looking very good Serpent.

The Sweet Seeds Auto's look like some of the best out there...or maybe it's just your Diaries making em look like the best? :wassnnme::skin_up:

Good luck with the comp Serpent, I think a top 3 finish wouldn't be surpising. :yep:

Cheers mate and its deffo down to genetics and not growing skill!

Top 3, would be nice, but I doubt it'll happen as there's been some top grows and diaries, enjoyed doing the comp though and I think it was you who spurred me on to enter, so thanks man and shame yours wasn't quite finished as there monsters!

Truely wicked mate. Youve got them crazy colours commin through like Tommy had. You deserve a real looker after that scary tree thing that grew.

Nice work Serp.

DC1

Truely wicked mate. Youve got them crazy colours commin through like Tommy had. You deserve a real looker after that scary tree thing that grew.

Nice work Serp.

DC1

lol I guess a do and thanks mate :D

:kewlpics::yes::skin_up:

Cheers Graeto :guitar:

Oh damn there looking real nice man!

Thanks for stopping by mello :yep:

mmmm, love that purple bud. You should smoke that one last :yep: And the rest aren't too bad, neither. :smoke:

Harvest Day

What's one of them? :wassnnme:

mmmm, love that purple bud. You should smoke that one last :yep: And the rest aren't too bad, neither. :smoke:

Harvest Day

What's one of them? :wassnnme:

lol cheers dave and harvest day, it's a time which never seems to come soon enough :stoned: