Cream Caramel Auto

Serpent

Thought you'd like to be kept informed Tommy, I've decided to cull Jordan, not watered her for a few days just to let the pot dry out she'll be removed from the grow any day now, katie however is coming on well, she still has a few pale leaves, but is looking healthy, I've also decided to germ a couple more sweet seeds and do a staggered harvest so I've got the remaining Cream Caramel auto and a Speed Devil #2 now at 2 days and happily sat under a 24 hour light so lets hope we have better luck with these :D

A final look at Jordan

gallery_57657_3229_40090.jpg

Katie

gallery_57657_3229_105359.jpg

gallery_57657_3229_70976.jpg

CC#3 and Speed Devil #2

gallery_57657_3229_31616.jpg

SD#2

gallery_57657_3229_31447.jpg

CC#3

gallery_57657_3229_112580.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Serpent, I seem to have the same problem with 1 of. my CC auto's. Waited 8 long weeks till I could put my beans in and out of 2 only 5 have germed and 1 of those looks a bit runty. Been 8 days now. After reading so much about these auto's and desperate to start them,I am so dissapointed with the poor show. Been growing 20 years plus and never had such a poor germ rate from seed. Has yours picked up?

Hi Serpent & Doc Brown. Sorry you are having problems with your CC AUTO's. Serpent i found that 11 days after i had planted them into their final pots (9") mine needed a feed and started to lighten up and i started to get small rust dots/burnt patches (and i have what you may call "hot" compost. I of course didn't feed them :rolleyes: and was told by another member on here that that is what they needed.

By this time they had developed purple petioles and were getting ever yellower!! but a dose of "man nutes" :rofl: and them 8ml per 2LTR watering can soon sorted them out.

look for (lack of Nitrogen):

Leaves loosing there "waxy" appearance and going from cool to the touch to rough and dry/crispy.

And in the large pictures of Katie if you look (in the close up of the top) you can see the top two fan leaves are what i term "puffy" looking (like the leaf section between the veins is puffed up/inflated). When i have seen this on plants of my own this is USUALLY because they are overdue a watering. In my 9" pots as my CC AUTO's are now (Day 40) they will be getting about 2LTRS of water each or until about an inch run off into which they sit for about 30mins.

Then the run off would be poured away (over the "mad fuschia" in our garden!) and the plants left to drain for another 5mins then repeat then another 5mins until there is no or little standing water.

I water them on a one ON three OFF routine HOWEVER it may vary depending on your:

TEMP

HUMIDITY.

In my Drobe i can (by opening windows/varying intakes) keep it about 27/29c with humidity about 47 (this goes up/down with weather etc..... don't ask live near the sea!).

Do you have a thermometer/hygrometer?

I personally have found this (ymmv of course) the best way to ensure the rootball is evenly watered BUT your plants ain't siting in cold water which isn't good for your roots.

Best of luck though.

Thanx.

Edited by Darkstalker420

Hi Serpent, I seem to have the same problem with 1 of. my CC auto's. Waited 8 long weeks till I could put my beans in and out of 5 only 2 have germed and 1 of those looks a bit runty. Been 8 days now. After reading so much about these auto's and desperate to start them,I am so dissapointed with the poor show. Been growing 20 years plus and never had such a poor germ rate from seed. Has yours picked up?

Edited by Emmet Brown

Sorry to hear about the problems your having with the germ rate Emmet, as for Jordan, she was a none starter really, I kept her going for about 3 weeks with the hope she would come good, but alas, she had to be culled, Katie however is now going great guns after a slow start and is now budding up nicely, is very sticky and really stinking, I think she might be ready to harvest in about a week or so and here's a pic of her from yesterday, also the 3rd CC auto I cracked is also going really well at 25 days today.

Are you going to crack some more beans or just stick with what you've got and fingers crossed the runt comes good, sometimes its those you've gotta look out for as they can turn into monsters :guitar:

gallery_57657_3229_104019.jpg

I thought you might like to see how my Cream Caramel Auto is getting on after her slow start and the under developed 1st leaf, well she's at 57 Days today, she's really sticky and smells gorgeous, here's a couple of pics so you can see her for yourself :guitar: I'm also planning on taking her longer than the 60 days as looking at her, she's still got a bit left in her, what do you reckon?

gallery_57657_3229_18493.jpg

gallery_57657_3229_84580.jpg

• Like 1

Hi Serpent. Sorry for not replying sooner, not been on for a while. Been watching yours and Tommys diaries closely which inspired me to try these auto's. Waited about 8 weeks till I popped them while my Ice Cool was flowering, so was deeply dissapointed with the poor germ rate.Your plants look handsome mate, :guitar: I hope mine get somewhere like yours.

The 2 that did germ are now looking good, even my runt :guitar: . so am a little more upbeat.I have potted them up into 4" pots under 250 enviro and I have put 4 female seeds WW in with them and will veg them along side so I can fill my tent. So at least I will have some bud to vape and then 12/12 my WW. On week 9, 12/12 for me Ice Cool and looking fat and sticky, so about a week left then put my CC's in under 400w hps and whatch them take off (fingers crossed). I hope to post some pics soon

Well I dunno about me, but tommy's diaries are certinly an inspiration :guitar:

That's good to knowthat things are starting to look a bit better, and fingers crossed they'll flower into beautiful ladies :D

Edited by Serpent

Hey Serpent looks like pictures from 'me own Drobe!! :rofl: Im on about day 47 (ish :spliff:!). Had to "lynch" one of the girls last night. Getting left standing by her 3 "phat" sisters (who are now getting her share of the light :skin_up:). She never got over the Nitrogen def i had sometime back she never "fattened up" much after??

The other 3 are now enjoying the extra Lumens and have plumped up a noticeable amount in the last few days. Of these 3 there are my "dynamic duo" :rofl: of which i feel most or the harvest will come from.

You are correct about the smell of course :B):.

Thanx.

lol I know the feeling!!

Here's a pic I took of the Cream Caramel outside the tent last night, she's at 60 days today but gonna leave her a bit longer, she's got a bit of leaf curl, but other than that, she's looking pretty good.

gallery_57657_3229_45447.jpg

• Like 1

Those look great m8! Mine are starting to develop the red leaves (thought it was another "issue" :doh:)..... And mine have had leaf curl from about Day 20!! :rofl: :rofl:. I'm going to try to go the whole 65 days with these as we need the "painkilling" side to be more dominant. My girlfriend had to be taken to hospital yesterday with a bad bout of her Acute Pancreatitis.

We find a good smoke stops the vomiting (gag reflex) and find that certain strains help LOTS with the pain (Kandy Kush OG Pheno we got was BAD A$$ for this) (worse than child birth she says.... I beleave her!). It reduces a grown women to tears like a child that fell and hurt it's knee!. Not nice to see as you can do NOTHING whatsoever to help.

So i need MAXIMUM CBD!! :rofl: so will shoot for 65!! Going to be interesting as i've yet to get a grow past about the late 50's..... And they were a little "better" for their age :wink: :rofl: :rofl:. (will update me diary sometime soon).

Thanx.

Cheers DS and yeah mine have had a bit of leaf curl throughout the grow, I think its partly to do with I like to get them as close to the light as possible and sometimes it gets too close :stoned:

Good luck taking yours to 65 days, I thnking of chopping mine tomorrow as it is 420 after all, and fingers crossed you get the medicinal effect your after :guitar:

Also here's a couple of photo's of Katie from last night :hippy:

gallery_57657_3229_18665.jpg

gallery_57657_3229_64442.jpg

Guest 2hi2try

I've had a few of the sweet seeds fail to shed their cases on 2 different type of auto, no amount of prying would separate them without damaging the seed. not very impressed as they have broken a very long 100% germination rate. This has happened before with SS before, one of their weaker points. All the best