Room for a DaChunky1?

DaChunky1

so DC..THIS is where you been hiding all your problems..! :rofl:..i fookin' KNEW your other diary was eerily trouble-free..! :wink:

that's a shame about your creme caramel's dude but, as you say, you can't really launch at the guy when he's giving you over the space for the grow..(must have been tempting tho'.. :rolleyes: )..and you know what they say about getting a job done properly..

your remaining lady looks very healthy there..nice and green..and it seems to be a speciality of yours to grow out monsters (2 x 600w for 3 plants..you're a beast.. :taz: )..so i expect to see something as big as a house in a couple of weeks..

go to it fella..(as if you're not already..!).. :yep:

Oh yes dude, a few teething problems. At least we still got a few seeds for another go at them after this. The guy who had em done nothing wrong really. He done what hes always done in a different madium. It was down to me really not informing him about the riot cubes. Being on here all the time i just exspected him to know what the cubes were :wallbash: Silly arnt i?

Yeah you can tell he knows what hes doin by the looks of the plants now. There were gunna be the other plants in there aswell, thats why theres two 600w. Hey, im not paying the bills ;) Im also exspecting a big plant dude. He pulled 9oz off each of the plants last grow without scroging. So i dread to think what hes gunna get this time.

Couldn't agree more its lookin well green...proper little machine

Nice1, cheers TS1

DC1

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Hey Dc1 looking good so far buddy :yep:

You might want to use H2O2 on those roots though as they look brownish, which is the start of pythium Atb

Hey Dc1 looking good so far buddy :yep:

You might want to use H2O2 on those roots though as they look brownish, which is the start of pythium Atb

Cheers Devil, i did actually think that myself. They aint the whitest roots. I will look into this h202 tack. Cold root temps?

DC1

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Usually too hot, but a few things affect it, Disolved oxygen content of the water, ie not enough oxygen in the nute solution for the roots to thrive on

She's looking good chunky, lovely roots. I fancy a bit of Cream Caramel myself. :spliff:

Nice1 Al. Im pleased with her. The CC does sound lush.My mates doin the autos now so i cant wait to taste her.

DC1

All the fecking about with this plant has really knocked her flowering about. Shes just over 3 week 12/12 and not a sign of anything :(

DC1

Nice looking scrog set up DC.

Odd that she isn't showing any flowers yet though?

Hey pp, im not suprised to tell you the truth dude. The poor thing was topped when she was 2 weeks old and other bits have been done by the look of it. Then she was banged straight into flower. Ive spoke to the geezer doin it for me the other day. Shes getting 5 more days so show sex. If nothing then she will be used for practicing taking cuts.

DC1

Edited by DaChunky1