Room for a DaChunky1?

DaChunky1

Nice to see ya to see ya nice,,same seeds kid,all the best with them matey,, lol:taz: mm

eh up then. Troubles in :rofl: got ya some snicker bars in fridge. I made a jug a sangria for this one. So help ya self to a glass. Not the whole boody thing mm. :rofl:

good luck with the grow fella

ATB

OSS :unsure:

Thanks OSS lol

Nice to know you'll do the diary DaChunky ;)

Welcome to the contest, hope the ladies do well :) Good luck!

Keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

Cheers Tommy, and thanks for the yummy Sweets. I would have loved to grow them all out but timming was a big issue and my groom is now in use. You can exspect a diary for the Jack 47 after the grow im currently on. Im sure the comp will be finished then though. I will do it in the Sweetseeds board.

DC1

No problem mate lol

When you use the remaining seeds, in the future, just post some pics around here in the Sweet Seeds subforums :king: Would be nice, but now what's important is that you can have a nice result with the 2 ladies you're about to grow :yep:

Keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

Edited by Sweet Seeds

Finally im going to see the girls after a week or so tonight. I cant wait to see how they going. I will put pics up later. But for now heres the groom info.

250w cfl for vegging

x2 600w hps flowering stage

15ltr autopots

Tent: Homebox XL 120cmx120cmx200cm

x2 Ocilating fans. One faceing light and other on canopy

5" ruck intake, 10" ruck outake

Rhino filter

Complete Cana nute range. Original

I think thats it :rofl:

Anyway, i know hes lost a Caramel :yep: So we down to x2 SCheese and 1 Caramel.

DC1

No problem mate ;)

When you use the remaining seeds, in the future, just post some pics around here in the Sweet Seeds subforums Would be nice, but now what's important is that you can have a nice result with the 2 ladies you're about to grow

Keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

In the subforums they will be found dude.

If off to get pics of the IMPORTANT ones later :stoned: Cant wait

Cheers

DC1

All the best for the grow/comp DC :yep:

Juan

Thanks dude, im always greatfull for the good wishes.

Trouble is my middle name, lol U best fill that jug again,iv polished it of,, :eat: good luck dc1 MM

Bloody gutzy git. Your Sangria burps stink :rofl:

The misses wont let me fill the jug again it gave her the :doh: Good job this Blue chedder over powers yous toos stink :unsure::rofl: OPEN the window :D

DC1

Hey Chunky.

Did you get to see the girls?

Hope things are still going well?

Good luck

pp

Yo pp, i sure did. Alsorts of problems trying to get pics of my mates fancey bloody camera. Stoners eh?

Cheers

DC1

Yeh fair DC1 i am a cock 4got camera will take it round later so you can all see!! You know how it is :blub: Can't wait to see how she blows!

Im sorry to say it, but we down to 1 lonely Sweet cheese. Had a right pickle sorting this grow out and i think its showing bigtime. All seeds germed well so nothing to do with them. Its my stupidity passing them on before they were ready. What i think has happend is the seeds were germed in riot cubes whitch in fairness my friend hadnt used before. He normaly uses plain rockwoll cubes. But asically they were fed to the point of no return :grubsup: We still have a sweet cheese though and a few spare seeds to get another few cracking asap.

Its taking bloody ages to down size pics so heres a few for tonight.

Heres the loaner in prop

post-53410-0-17579000-1296332326_thumb.jpg

A little burnt before placeing in bigger cubes

post-53410-0-80574500-1296332405_thumb.jpg

She will live in here soon

post-53410-0-04719600-1296332488_thumb.jpg

Testing her new bucket for size. Few days yet.

post-53410-0-69565500-1296332577_thumb.jpg

DC1

Oh, cheers TS1, i can get this diary on the go properly now dude.

Sorry to hear that the others did not make it, these Sweet cheese are extremely vigorous though so the last one left should still be a big girl. Can i ask what the other 2 plants are?.

Good luck and all the best. :pitchfork:

Sorry to hear the news DC, looks like the pair of us are having a testing time with this grow, hopefully the new beans will crack for you soon!

Sorry to hear that the others did not make it, these Sweet cheese are extremely vigorous though so the last one left should still be a big girl. Can i ask what the other 2 plants are?.

Good luck and all the best. :yinyang:

Hey Amnesia. Im am very peed off dude. But ive always sais to myself i wont fall out with friends over things like this. So we got 1 left and that will do for the moment. Think we also need to calm down a little. Trying to do 100s of things at once can be a nightmare for us stoners :fart: Shes being scroged as you can see.

Im 99% sure the other plants are cuttings from a BB Blue chedder mummy. They were vegged under a 100w light for near 2 months. You can see they have responded well.

Sorry to hear the news DC, looks like the pair of us are having a testing time with this grow, hopefully the new beans will crack for you soon!

Mate we are having a crazy time of it aint we? Ive been thinking about cracking more, but then i think its best if i wait untill i myself can germ them.

Crackon

DC1

Mate we are having a crazy time of it aint we? Ive been thinking about cracking more, but then i think its best if i wait untill i myself can germ them.

Crackon

DC1

Yeah sometimes its better to just stand back, take 5 and reassess the situation!