Room for a DaChunky1?

DaChunky1

Hi DID I HEAR YOU RIGHT 9 dry off 1 plant in a 15 ltre pot?

Wtf is dry off?

Yes 1 plant in 15 ltrs. Useually get between 7-9oz a bucket.

DC1

Ah bollox DC sorry to hear the other seedlings fried.

Friends eh? Dreading leaving my mate to water my plants when I go away in a few eeks time. :unsure:

Oh well you'll just have to turn the Sweet Cheese into a monster.

Good luck mate.

Ah bollox DC sorry to hear the other seedlings fried.

Friends eh? Dreading leaving my mate to water my plants when I go away in a few eeks time. :unsure:

Oh well you'll just have to turn the Sweet Cheese into a monster.

Good luck mate.

hey pp, alls good though dude, and at least i can still do a diary. Im sure things will be cool now. I mean hes done me a big favour taking them on really. So i cant grumble. The cheese will be put to good use. I should think knowing how he works lots of cuttings will be taken and the strain will stick around here for ages if shes a keeper.

DC1

• 2 weeks later...

DAY 16

Temps 29c on/ 19c off, humidity 48%

The girl is looking real sweet and has setteled into her new home very well indeed. These auto pots really do the buissness as you will see in the pics. Some of her leaves measure 7" from stem to tip already. She was also pinched very early and has gone crazy from it.

Sweet cheese front left

post-53410-0-69213300-1297788069_thumb.jpg

post-53410-0-55748900-1297788129_thumb.jpg

Where she was topped

post-53410-0-80550300-1297788151_thumb.jpg

post-53410-0-49590200-1297788207_thumb.jpg

I was wondering what was happening with this grow DC, glad to see its still going strong and the girls seemed to be coming on a treat, nice1 :yep:

I was wondering what was happening with this grow DC, glad to see its still going strong and the girls seemed to be coming on a treat, nice1 :yep:

And me Serp :wassnnme: shes looking fantastic i think dude.

Oh yes she's alive and kickin and lookin fookin sick m8!!!! Good stuff Chunky...good stuff! check out the rootage!!! :bong:

She certainly is mate. Shes being done proud by her grower alright. The two BCledders in backgoud aint to shabby either ;)

DC1

Edited by DaChunky1

so DC..THIS is where you been hiding all your problems..! :rofl:..i fookin' KNEW your other diary was eerily trouble-free..! :wink:

that's a shame about your creme caramel's dude but, as you say, you can't really launch at the guy when he's giving you over the space for the grow..(must have been tempting tho'.. :rolleyes: )..and you know what they say about getting a job done properly..

your remaining lady looks very healthy there..nice and green..and it seems to be a speciality of yours to grow out monsters (2 x 600w for 3 plants..you're a beast.. :taz: )..so i expect to see something as big as a house in a couple of weeks..

go to it fella..(as if you're not already..!).. :yep:

so DC..THIS is where you been hiding all your problems..! :rofl:..i fookin' KNEW your other diary was eerily trouble-free..! :wink:

that's a shame about your creme caramel's dude but, as you say, you can't really launch at the guy when he's giving you over the space for the grow..(must have been tempting tho'.. :rolleyes: )..and you know what they say about getting a job done properly..

your remaining lady looks very healthy there..nice and green..and it seems to be a speciality of yours to grow out monsters (2 x 600w for 3 plants..you're a beast.. :taz: )..so i expect to see something as big as a house in a couple of weeks..

go to it fella..(as if you're not already..!).. :yep:

Couldn't agree more its lookin well green...proper little machine