Room for a DaChunky1?

DaChunky1

Thanks to Withnail, Joolz n Tommy.

Lets grow some mad weed to get me bolloxed.

After waiting 6+ weeks my Sweets turned up. Well i say turned up! they wernt wat i wanted but the selection was better than mine. Jack 47, Sweet cheese, Creme caramel. OOOhhhhhh baby my mouth was watering at the sound of these little beauties.

I had no room cuz i started another grow, i didnt think the Sweetseeds were going to turn up.

"Ball sacks", no room i thought to my self. Time to get on the phone.

After being told to fuckoff three times in a row, one mates ears bent over. "Creme caramel?" he said. "Yes, the one n only" i repleid.

"Ooooohhh yes" he said. "ive 2 15ltr pots spare in a airoponics system"

"let me do a diary for UK420 n we will grow them together" i said

" fuckin bargin, lets go" he said

So here we are. We are gunna do Sweet Cheese n Creme Caramel.

Im not to fimular with his setup, so i will giv ya the low down wen i know whats, what.

Four seeds were put into riot cubes 2 days ago. All have germed. 2 Caramels, n 2 Cheese. We will keep the best looking 2 plants to go into system.

Ive just finished some Blue chedder with him. 9 oz per 15 ltr bucket lol So i know hes a good grower.

Im looking forward to this.

DC1

Edited by DaChunky1

Welcome to the party DC & good to hear your beans showed up so good luck with the grow & comp :unsure:

Edit: ahh double post, mods feel free to delete

Edited by Serpent

Guest Shirley

Nice one chunky nice to see you in the comp,like you ma seeds arrived after 9 weeks and already had things sorted but ma bro gonna start growing so im gonna be teaching him and doing a diary on them ,lucky you as you got ma selection as i wanted the black jack but got jack 47,cream caramel and sweet cheese so im gonna order a pack of the black jack to go wi the other gals, the setup gonna be very similar to mine so hopefully be loads bud.good luck wi yours chunky.

Good luck Chunky, I have some Sweet Seeds autos I'm going to do outdoors this year, can't wait. Creme Caramel is meant to be a really nice smoke.

U

All the best with the grow DaChunky1, these Sweet Cheese are looking great so far. :D

Cheers Am. Yeah ive been reading a few diarys n think the look tasty.

Best wishes for them. Definitely a tasty sounding selection. ;)

Thanks dude, it was a better selection than mine

Welcome to the party DC & good to hear your beans showed up so good luck with the grow & comp :yep:

Yo Serp, talk about suprised wen a little jiffy turned up which i sent ages ago. It had been opened n resealed twice aswell :blub:

I love it when a plan comes together!

Hey quity, lucky im in the right circles :wink:

Nice one chunky nice to see you in the comp,like you ma seeds arrived after 9 weeks and already had things sorted but ma bro gonna start growing so im gonna be teaching him and doing a diary on them ,lucky you as you got ma selection as i wanted the black jack but got jack 47,cream caramel and sweet cheese so im gonna order a pack of the black jack to go wi the other gals, the setup gonna be very similar to mine so hopefully be loads bud.good luck wi yours chunky.

Cheers Shir, 9 weeks? bloody hell. I had to get them going some how Shir. A few of us were sent the same selection. I know obviously u n me, also mickeymouser got the same. Not sure if any1 else did.

Nice1 for getting another grower on the job in the shape of ya bro.

Nice to see you on board DaChunky, glad your seeds turned up in the end. :yep:

Good luck to you and your mate with the grow.

Thanks pp. im playing catchup again.

Good luck Chunky, I have some Sweet Seeds autos I'm going to do outdoors this year, can't wait. Creme Caramel is meant to be a really nice smoke.

U

Cheers underwater, a Sweet gorilla grow eh? sounds intresting. Hope that goes well for you dude. I real do think the Caramel is on alot of peeps to do list. She looks n sounds a right belter.

Nice selection of seeds you have there DaChunky - good luck with your grow and the comp. :rofl:

Yo chilli, thanks dude

How do DC??

Welcome aboard mate!!

Im pulling a chair up for this one, good luck with the comp :eek:

Yo, yo, yo Mr R. Im good thanks dude. I already got ya beany sorted. Let grow some nice Spanish meany greeny :B):

Thanks for the nice welcome to the comp dudes n dudetts.

DC1

Nice to know you'll do the diary DaChunky :hi:

Welcome to the contest, hope the ladies do well :) Good luck!

Keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|