Black jack..

Sickboy

My fave..The tallest more fuelly sativa type.Slight light bleach.

post-33892-0-37270300-1301515918_thumb.jpg

Blurry..Random shot.

post-33892-0-71131100-1301515928_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sickboy

Those ladies are looking a picture of health, Sb

Very well done so far and good luck with the rest :yep:

Guest oldskoolsmoker

lovely grow you got going there SB :yes: nice green healthy canopy of bud :B): just how we like it :applause:

atb

oss

The de humidifier.She always goes in on week 5/6 just in case of budrot.It is rammed in there.I got a radiator on at lights off and temps are comfortable and day and night temps are about the same..

post-33892-0-48446800-1301516332_thumb.jpg

Thats all for now folks..

Sb..

Those ladies are looking a picture of health, Sb

Very well done so far and good luck with the rest :yep:

Thanks a lot TheStoneDuk..Cheers mate.

lovely grow you got going there SB :yes: nice green healthy canopy of bud :B): just how we like it :applause:

atb

oss

Nice one oldskoolsmoker dude..Hopefully they won't all fall over in the next few days guys.The branches seem strong,i think the bio-silicon helped.. :D

Sb..

post-33892-0-41905100-1301599575_thumb.jpgpost-33892-0-34666900-1301599586_thumb.jpg

I like each plant and have no idea which is going to be the better one to keep.Oooh isn't it exciting!!Come on girls...Pump it out :headbang::D

That's all for now..

Sb..

Great-looking healthy canopy you got there Sickboy. Best wishes for the rest. :lucky:

Thanks rubbabudbud mate..Yeah i got 3 different ones in big buckets and 3 different types in pots so some are standing on pots etc to keep it all level..Thanks for looking in dude..

Sb..

Lovely canopy there SB. What's the smell like in there?

Hello Chilli mate.Yeah these BJ smell divine!I am not so good at describing smells but they all smell strongly with taller pheno smelling fuelly/sweet the shortest plant has the most intense smell now sort of sweet liquorice,quite overpowering.I grew S.A.D a while ago and it is simillar but more pungent.They smell quite similar to each other and unlike anything i grew before,worlds apart from the rhino i grew out last.This i would say is down to the JH influence as i mostly grow indica dom plants..Basically they all stink beautifully and i need to replace my rhino C/F next go.

Toke it easy mate :D

Edited by Sickboy

So were at the end of week 6 now.

Feeding is the same as last entry but i will stop PK from now.The plants directly under the lights are bleached out yellow tho..

post-33892-0-20522200-1302034281_thumb.jpg

post-33892-0-24311900-1302034300_thumb.jpg