Black jack..

Sickboy

Good start and good luck SB. lol

Thanks Chilli mate :D .

Good luck with the black jacks dude

Nice one mr rhino..

Good luck guys lol

Heres the babies 1 week later.Pleased to say all cuttings rooted.Yep i love my aero prop ;) .I know they not for everyone but this prop broke my cycle of unrooted cuttings.I can just leave it and i know they won't dry out,get cold or over wet.

Yesterday i adjusted the res to EC 0.5 PH 5.8 with plant magic grow bio silicon and a little root stim..

post-33892-1293449884_thumb.jpgpost-33892-1293449892_thumb.jpg

More pics..

post-33892-1293449967_thumb.jpgpost-33892-1293449975_thumb.jpg

These will stay for another week in the prop now,maybe more..

So far so good and i am happy.Although it is strange growing from a cutting/strain i have not flowered out before.Though i am sure all three will be great.

Sb..

nice diary man

i grew out blsck jack and liked it

nice complex taste thanks to jack and a heavy hit thansk to the black dom.

massive yeilds to boot :spliff:

check out the sweet seeds diary i did

mine streached a good x3 at least :spliff:

nice diary man

i grew out blsck jack and liked it

nice complex taste thanks to jack and a heavy hit thansk to the black dom.

massive yeilds to boot :B):

check out the sweet seeds diary i did

mine streached a good x3 at least :)

yeah i had a read of your black jack diary before i ordered them.Very nice too.I actually ordered the BJ and forgot,then spent days reading jack 47 diarys because i thought i had ordered the j47 :wink: ..

Also it's good to know how much they'll stretch too.I am now considering not using my wilmas as they are 40cm tall.I will be around to hand feed them in square pots for the next 3 months or so..The wilma comes in handy in summer because i can just leave them for a week and bugger off.Cheers mate..

All looking good sickboy and good luck for the rest of the grow & comp :yep:

Cheers Serpent mate.Hopefully it will be quite an easy grow.Don't be surprised iif it's not tho :D

Thanks for looking in guys..

So far bj number 3 has been slowest to root but they are on average only a couple of days behind 1 and 2.This may be useful to know when it comes to deciding who,if anyone,gets kept.

Sb..

High folks lol .

Here we are a week on.Not even tested or adjusted the res.Tomorrow they will go into 4" pots of PM coco.

post-33892-1294086292_thumb.jpgpost-33892-1294086299_thumb.jpg

Nice clean looking roots. All the best mate.

Thanks 2hi2try mate :) ..

Here the girls now in 3" pots.Could have gone to 5" easy but i ran out of coco.By the time i get more they will get potted up to 6" pots,should only be a few days.I soaked them through with PM grow at PH 5.8 EC 1.2 also a little bio silicon too..

post-33892-1294163955_thumb.jpgpost-33892-1294163961_thumb.jpgpost-33892-1294163967_thumb.jpg

Pretty ladies lol .

Can't wait to flip them..

Sb..

High folks :rofl: .

Here we are after another week.The girls are still in 3" pots as i not been to buy more medium yet.I just topped them and lst'd the mums a bit more..

Feeding A+B at EC 1.4 PH 5.8 with a little root stimulator and bio-silicon.

As soon as my rhino grow is done(see bud gallery in sig) they can go in.

post-33892-1294659950_thumb.jpgpost-33892-1294659968_thumb.jpg

Hi Sickboy, nice...

Those roots looks devilish :P Your plants have everything to go for an explosive flowering very soon lol

I'll keep passing by. Sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

Hi Sickboy, nice...

Those roots looks devilish :) Your plants have everything to go for an explosive flowering very soon :)

I'll keep passing by. Sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

Thanks tommy dude.I really can't wait to get these little bitches in my flower room.They where a little pot bound with all those roots in a 3" pot so i put them in 4" pots of canna coco pro with PM A+B,root stim and bio silicon.PH 5.8..EC 1.3..I wanted to use bigger pots but they will not fit in my veg box.I need more room!!

Pic to follow..

post-33892-1294754797.jpg

Sorry back in a bit i need to sort my re sizing out :spliff::B):

Edited by Sickboy