Black jack..

Sickboy

My problem now is getting it dry slowly.I have it all strung up in the flower room so the smell gets filtered but its way too hot in there.I will just have too brown bag and even it out a few days earlier and hope for some damper/cooler weather..It's not rained here for ages and it's HOT in the attic..

More pics as we progress..

Sb..

I know what you mean about the temps - I'm having the same problem - when we need cool weather to help dry the buds slowly we have 27 ºC temperatures (contrasts to the - 20 ºC we had earlier on in the competition).

How's the bubble hash?

Thanks oldskoolsmoker..I really happy with this grow.Some stonkimg buddage for the jars at last..That grow took ages..

Hi Chilli..Yeah thankfully it's cooling down a bit now and the attic is back down to low 20's again..

As for the bubble :stoned: :stoned: I have been very quite and content for a couple of days now..Soaring high that makes time fly.. :D

Cheers guys.

Here some pics of drying bud..

post-33892-0-36009700-1303837551_thumb.jpg

post-33892-0-61426100-1303837563_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hello folks..

Well that grow went really well.Everything was smooth.The plants grew themselves pretty much.I must say any of the 3 would be a welcome mother in my stash but the shortest plant #3 stands out and is now in my mother room as a permanent addition.It yielded slightly less than the other two but with a longer veg we shall get more from her.She just doesn't stretch at all.She absolutely stinks of greasy turpentine sort of bergamot almost unpleasant and very pungent.She smells acrid in the jar but sweetens up slightly after a scissoring into the bowl.The hit from all 3 is instant and long lasting with plant#2 being particularly a soaring sat like high.

#3 tho is another league altogether.It starts off being quite rushy then the indica seems to kick in hard.It's a bit Marmite tho.Some love it,my wife hates it and one friend is scared of it :guitar:.Oh and the bubble is outstanding.

I don't know why but i was not expecting it to be so good.I have grown out hundreds and hundreds of seeds and dozens and dozens of strains over 12 years and smoked weed and hash from all over the planet and this really stands out as a unique plant and a serious hitter.

I got 1050 gm all together of super nice buds and i just noticed i won something too..

Life is good again :D ..

Enjoy the sunshine folks..Keep it green.

Sb..

Edited by Sickboy

Guest hantshaze

Great work sickboy :yep:

The BJ sure is a unique smeller.

I've not smoked any yet though!

I have one in bloom @ about 50 days and its looking wicked, should be nice come 2 weeks.

Really glad I tok 4 cuts from it for my next grow.

Enjoy your sweete man and stay safe :wink:

Edited by hantshaze

• 1 month later...

Great work sickboy :yep:

The BJ sure is a unique smeller.

I've not smoked any yet though!

I have one in bloom @ about 50 days and its looking wicked, should be nice come 2 weeks.

Really glad I tok 4 cuts from it for my next grow.

Enjoy your sweete man and stay safe :wink:

Cheers HH..Sorry not been in here for a while now.

My short indica leaning BJ mother has been doing really well.I got a couple in flower now and she stretched to double and a little bit more maybe this time.I hope i haven't mixed them up :stoned::unsure: I really don't care if i have as they are all good but i would have loved to keep that #3 plant.We shall see.

Here is a leaf on a sheet of A4 paper and an EC pen for scale.

FAT BJ LEAF...

Bollox..Sorry my stoned brain won't let my fingers find the picture on my computer..

E2A..Here's one..

post-33892-0-51169000-1314965326_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sickboy

Sorry i forget quite quickly how to do stuff.Information pours through my head like a sieve designed to only catch random and odd facts like my postcode from 8 houses ago.I do not know what colour pants or even trousers i am wearing without looking.

Last one.

post-33892-0-32146000-1314965716_thumb.jpg

These bad bitches are rocking along so i shall post a few pics in here as we go..

:spliff::stoned: etc..

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I am going to veg my keeper mum up and do more cuttings for another run.Those 3 blackjack seeds were the best £18 I ever spent..I have a couple in flower and they smell beautifully pungent!

I might have to do another diary in the new comp?

Edited by Sickboy
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 3 years later...

Hello 420!! Not posted on here for ages... It all looks different!! Got a pack of 3 BJ going. All 4 are beautiful females including the gratis seed(bargain). Really excited about doing these again. Will post some pics when I figure out how to do it. I was using a compact camera but it is no more. The only other camera we have between us is my wife or daughters I phone and that is not happening.

Sb..

• Like 1

Hi Sickboy!

Nice to read from you, hehehe, long time no see :D

Try and get a way to photograph your plants because maybe we will repeat the grow diary competition starting in about 1 month or so. I'm not sure yet but I think we will do it :yep:

All the best and sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 1