Amnesia's Sweet Seeds competition Grow Diary.

Amnesia

A stunning grow Amnesia and as always a fantastic diary, thank you. Great report on the first two, Definitely agree on the effects of the Wild Rose, it's lovely. She's consistently great for yielding too ime. Personally I have found the best flavours on the less sweet of the four I've had, but I imagine she has more to reveal to you after a good cure if you like a little more spicyness :)

Full marks for this one dude. Tuely worth 5 of my presious stars. Great grow, and and wicked harvest you deserve dude. Welldone. :guitar:

DC1

fs, Wow man! That shit looks nice Amnesia. Out of ten on the guitar nug chart it get's a :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: .

Done a crackin job.

peace .

A stunning grow Amnesia and as always a fantastic diary, thank you. Great report on the first two, Definitely agree on the effects of the Wild Rose, it's lovely. She's consistently great for yielding too ime. Personally I have found the best flavours on the less sweet of the four I've had, but I imagine she has more to reveal to you after a good cure if you like a little more spicyness :)

Hi mate, the wild rose is absolutely delicious and i've found myself smoking more of her than the sweet cheese even though that is also very nice, definitely be growing this strain again as it was also a pleasure to trim and as you say a super yielder too!. Its only been in the jars a few days but already the aromas are changing as a lot of the sweetness has actually gone and smelling just like a christmas pudding so maybe there is a spiceiness coming as you say.

Glad you enjoyed the diary, welcome anytime mate.

Full marks for this one dude. Tuely worth 5 of my presious stars. Great grow, and and wicked harvest you deserve dude. Welldone. :guitar:

DC1

Thanks for stopping by mate, i've always like to do my diarys anyway as i like to think i could maybe helping others if they need it. This grow has truly been plain sailing and been a pleasure, both strains are top draw and i could not ask for more.

Hope you can drop in for the smoke report on the other two in a few days time.

Great grow and harvest Amnesia.

Top work mate.

Its been a pleasure mate, its all down to sweed seeds genetics :thisbig: .All the best.

fs, Wow man! That shit looks nice Amnesia. Out of ten on the guitar nug chart it get's a :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: .

Done a crackin job.

peace .

Tastes very nice too, and the smells are devine.

All the best mate.

gonna take some beating mate...

Heightwise i agree, i don't think its possible for me to grow anything bigger,. At over 6ft it still amazes me how they got that big in just 6.5 litre pots!

In a few days time i will know the total yield too so that should be interesting as the first two have already exceeded my expectactions.

Drop in soon fella.

as you saying,a very successful grow!top job mate...

super up dates,huge buds....

Thanks mate, hope to see you soon.

Well SC2 and SC3 will be dry and ready for jarring in the next few days so i will do an update then and the first smoke reports of those :yep: .

As said above and I'm sure will follow below Hats off to ya Amnesia mate outstanding diary great photos really informative just perfect, glad I'm in the comp and not judging because boy what a hard task this year. :smoke: atb SC

Wednesday 13 April, SC2 + SC3 INTO THE JARS! :thumsup:

Cheers for the inspiring comments all, i've loved every minute of this grow and after just jarring the last two up they gave me one last big suprise in the yield department as you will see below.

These two have only took 11 days to dry due to the slight raise in ambient temperature and low R/H but the stems were snappy dry so the delicious buds were removed from the branches, final manicured, weighed and into the jars they went.

SC3 has absolutely amazed me with how much she has yielded, i said in a previous post that SC2 had the more dense buds but once they were dry i found that SC3's were actually the more compact. Both are oozing in trichs and smell a little different. I've not had time to do much of a smoke report on these last two so i plan to leave them a couple of weeks in the jar because as we know a little cure can tell a different tale.

Of course i've had a couple of sneaky reefers from each as you do but i've been so in love with this Wild Rose nothing else has really come out of the jars.

On with the mini smoke report and final dry weights from the SC2 and SC3.

SC2 = 140g or exactly 5oz.

med_gallery_46705_2371_91434.jpg

The smell and taste are both sweeter than the other sweet cheeses but has still retained that typical skunky strong mature cheese aroma, i think there is a bit of fruitiness to it as well, leaving that same delicious taste in your mouth long afterwards you put it down, an instant uplifting high and you know you are toking on top bud, when i say uplifting i dont mean racy in any way but you just feel good and very happy, positive vibes run through you and body feeling fit. No tiredness or laziness felt and your brain is in gear and ready to go, again good conversation is easy with this fine smoke.

SC3 = 170g or 60z 2g. :eek:

med_gallery_46705_2371_6402.jpg

This one definitely has more of a spice to it, cheesewise its like some vintage stuff with fine flavours, not much fruitiness to this one but more of a zestyness to it, still strong smelling like the others but mixed aromas. I'm interested to see how this one smokes after a bit of a cure as i'm certain this will be a different flavour, No nasty edges just a nice happy smoke.

I will do a better smoke report once they have been in the jars a week or two, i know all the plants were big girls but i did not expect them to yield so much as they were very sativa which are not normally known for being the biggest yielders and after all they were all only in 6.5 litre pots and under a 400w, so this is now officialy my biggest yielding grow out of the six grows i've done so far, the so called 1g per watt has been smashed as you will see below.>

SC1 = 72g (2oz 16g)

SC2 = 140g (5oz)

SC3 = 170g (6oz 2g)

WR = 130g (4oz 18g)

Total dry weight for this grow is 512g or 18oz 8g!

So an impressive grow right to the end, still in shock at how much they have all produced so fine smokes for a very long time to come.

A quick pic of SC2 and SC3 all in the jars together.>

med_gallery_46705_2371_360775.jpg

A smoke report on the three sweet cheese and the Wild Rose in a week or two :realcool: .

All thanks to sweet seeds and the 420 crew, god bless you all.

Respect!!

Just goes to show what the right environment and attitude can do.

1.25 gpw eh.... you set the bar high :skin_up:

atb, carpo

Edited by carpodiem

Very nice jars Amnesia... You got my vote so far!

Good luck to all.

e2a: i'll be giving smaller pots and the Plant Magic soil a whirl once i've got my cuts up and at 'em. i certainly don't need to do any more testing to see if big pots are required after witnessing these au natural monsters! :rofl:

Mine are in 18 ltrs :blushing:

:ermm:

Edited by DJCW420

Awesome grow fella.........Thats no pound of weed, its half a friggin KILO of hi-grade :yahoo:

& all off freebie seeds.......Atb with the comp! Luv n' Light :yinyang: