El Chilli's sweet and aromatic Spanish jardín

Chilli

Hey sup chilli :spliff: . gotta say those roots look real nice man, 4sure :rofl: .

Wow, just read the hassle u had with the utility's folks. Double whammy eh, shit that was a bit of bad luck fella. Hope all's well now :ninja:

And bloody well fair play to ya for going out in this friggin cold weather and getting a bit of the white stuff .nice work :rofl:

peace :hippy:

Hey man, yours only germed a few days before mine and they are defintely a lot more developed. Looking really good :spliff:

Glad i didn't have to content with a visit from the outlaws, it would have driven me nuts!

good luck chilli mate...now with 600 on they will change there pace for sure...

You're right 7 they have moved up a gear since they have been under the 600 lamp.

Hey sup chilli :clapping: . gotta say those roots look real nice man, 4sure :yep: .

Wow, just read the hassle u had with the utility's folks. Double whammy eh, shit that was a bit of bad luck fella. Hope all's well now :)

And bloody well fair play to ya for going out in this friggin cold weather and getting a bit of the white stuff .nice work :D

peace :clapping:

Cheers BongMonkee - bloody Utility companies, I blame the electric company for the light coloured leaves (low temps).

nice chilli, coming along fine mate!

deano..

:D

Cheers Deano

Hey man, yours only germed a few days before mine and they are defintely a lot more developed. Looking really good :B):

Glad i didn't have to content with a visit from the outlaws, it would have driven me nuts!

Thanks Greenclaws, I'm sure yours will catch up. - Yeh the outlaws drove me nuts.

Day 28 since germination

Everything back on track and looking good since potting up into the Royalty Mix and sticking them under the 600W MH lamp :clapping: . Some of the lower leaves look a little pale and I'm putting this down to the low temps caused when the electric company switched off the power for repairs. Got the temperatures spot on now 26° C lights on on and 24 ° C lights off – the humidity has dropped to around 20%, so I have stuck a watering can full of water in there which seems to have sorted it plus the water will be at a perfect temperature when I water them.

Jack 47

tn_gallery_12660_3076_82566.jpg

tn_gallery_12660_3076_89590.jpg

Approximately 20 cm tall

tn_gallery_12660_3076_5500.jpg

Double White – Approximately 12 cm tall and catching the Jack 47's and Sweet Cheese's fast

tn_gallery_12660_3076_54851.jpg

Leaves hinting that it is Indica dominant

tn_gallery_12660_3076_56487.jpg

Sweet Cheese – Approximately 14 cm tall.

tn_gallery_12660_3076_81534.jpg

tn_gallery_12660_3076_45422.jpg

Checked the roots and the rootballs are developing nicely and they should be ready to be potted up again at the weekend into their final pots (11 Litres). Which means I will probably flick them on to 12/12 to flower them around the 23rd of Jan (about 54 days of veg since they were germinated) – if all goes to plan they should be harvested by the end of March/early April. :clapping:

Edited by Chilli

Coming along nicely Chilli, hopefully now your leccy is sorted and your potting up in a few days should sort the paler leaves out, keep up the good work fella :rolleyes:

good luck with this competition grow Chilli your looking good so far :smoke:

let there be bud :yep:

Thanks for dropping by metalbasher.

looking good chillie nice pics good luck with comp n grow peace and budzz

Cheers born 2 toke

Coming along nicely Chilli, hopefully now your leccy is sorted and your potting up in a few days should sort the paler leaves out, keep up the good work fella :smoke:

Everything seems back on track Serpent and they seem to have found an extra gear now they are in some hotter compost. Also, a bit of a typo in my previous post - the temperature for lights out should read 19° C and not 24° C.

Nothing much to report today, other than in readiness for the next pot up the 11 litre pots have been prepared. Sieved the Royalty Mix and again I found lumps of wood (mainly twigs) in it which have been removed (going to take this up with Plagron, as I can't see any benefit in having lumps of wood in there) and to activate all the fungi and bacteria in the soil this has been watered and the pots have been placed in the growroom to warm the compost in readiness.

post-12660-1294218850_thumb.jpg

Day 31 Double White

The Double White's have perked up a bit, especially the one I called runty - she's looking very healthy now.

post-12660-1294408114_thumb.jpg

post-12660-1294408124_thumb.jpg

post-12660-1294408136_thumb.jpg

Lighting

Up to now the lighting periods have been dictated by the weather with the outside temperatures almost hitting almost - 20 °C which has resulted in having to use the lamps as the primary heat source and stop the plants from freezing. To control the temperatures some weird lighting schedules have had to be adopted but today it has reached a balmy 9 °C (time to put some shorts on), so now I can run a traditional 18/6 lighting regime which I find works better than the 20/4 which other growers on here prefer.

Up to now I have used 3 different lamps:

24/0 in germination using a 72W daylight lamp.

23/1 in early veg using a 250W 6400K CFL.

20/4 up till today using a 600W MH lamp.

18/6 just adjusted the timers to run with an extra 2 hour dark period, which unless the temperatures drop significantly will remain until flower. Again still using the 600W MH lamp. 12/12 The intention is to use the 600W MH lamp for the first week or so of flowering (to minimise stretch) before switching over to a 600W HPS to flower with. I may also add the CFL during flower to add some extra lumens. Also, I may also refer back to the MH lamp for the last week of flower (to increase the psychoactive effects).

post-12660-1294589170_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chilli