The Happy Tree

Great update vid BM, what great plants, gud stuff muck, but heavy to lift up into the attic space, lovely Ganesh Spirit Harvest, looks like your in for some really nice smoke.

I can't wait to hear what you think about the Botafumeiro, I have heard only good things about her. I found a short vid that shows what it was named after.

atb mate SC

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Hey sup SC. yeah man i'll defo get a smoko report done on all. Have no idea if it'll make sense tho as i'll be doing it as i sample :D .

Hey that vid was sound buddy but from start to finish i couldn't help but imagine that big ass swingin bong in my place. Invite folks round to the smoko shed and have us a communal bong. Would be happy days 4sure :mashed: .

peace :hippy:

Congrats on the Ganesh spirit chopdown BongMonkee, looking like a decent crop there and i'm looking forward to hearing how she smokes. I guarantee you will love the Wild Rose as she is a real gem, its amazing the amount of trichs on them eh?

All the best mate.

Enjoy :skin_up:

Guest oldskoolsmoker

Enjoy your smoke fella a well deserved back breaking effort lol

Hope you cool fella not long for the both of us now started to feed my girls plain water from yesterday :yahoo:

Keep up the cracking work

ATB

Oss

nice one on your ganesh spirit harvest mate, enjoy it - and your trimming :wassnnme: (know how much you love that bit)... lol

and thats some nice bud shots mate, nearing the finish line now :yep:

Congrats on the Ganesh spirit chopdown BongMonkee, looking like a decent crop there and i'm looking forward to hearing how she smokes. I guarantee you will love the Wild Rose as she is a real gem, its amazing the amount of trichs on them eh?

All the best mate.

Enjoy :skin_up:

Hey sup Amnesia.Yeah the trich's are crazy man, all over the place! Just jarred up the Ganesh Spirit smells real fresh. Had a sneak of it like and thing's are looking good. Few weeks in the jar's and i'll do a smoko report on it.

Enjoy your smoke fella a well deserved back breaking effort lol

Hope you cool fella not long for the both of us now started to feed my girls plain water from yesterday :yahoo:

Keep up the cracking work

ATB

Oss

Hey sup OSS, yeah i'm good man, thanks. I am glad ur near the chop fella as it means it's not only me chomping at the bit and watching that damn clock tick so slow :D

cracking work bak@ya :yep:

nice one on your ganesh spirit harvest mate, enjoy it - and your trimming :wassnnme: (know how much you love that bit)... lol

and thats some nice bud shots mate, nearing the finish line now :yep:

Cheers spirit :wink: . I most will certainly njoy it m8, ohhh yes :skin_up: .

Man,,,,the trimmin :headpain: ,,,,,tried using the hoover one time with a bodged attachment. Really did'nt go well!!

Won't b long for the rest to come down now. Most of'em throwing out the last of the white hairs.

9weeks tomorrow

Wild Rose #3

100% brown pistil's.

Trichomes...your guess is as good as mine. Just had a smoko off the GP whilst jarring up and i can't make'em out.

Choppin this 1 tommorow.

post-52333-0-26721800-1302961391_thumb.jpg

Man, can't believe i gotta work indoors when the weathers like this.fking travesty i say :spliff:

Just been up to feed the girl's (plain water). Grabbed a few shots...

Shit 4got to mention, Lights were switched to on11/13off a week ago now. The gals are gettin fat'n'sticky :guitar: .

Wild Rose gal's ruff 5/7 days to finish. bout soddin time like...

post-52333-0-85629300-1303140550_thumb.jpg