The Happy Tree

A week on and the girls are virtually 5weeks in. The past seven days has seen the budsites burst into life. On average the gals are only half way through flower, still with some yellowing (bugging me now) but besides that all's well.

If my little'un allows me a tea break tomorrow i'll get a Vid up. :yawn::sleep1::yawn:

post-52333-0-58595500-1300644914_thumb.jpg

I didn't realise you were growing purple haze bm :D:hippy::stoned:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I am about to receive the full force of some very angry canna gods indeed and i'm on my hands and knee's already, about to let rip with a lot of prayers,chants and incantations :pitchfork: . Might even stretch to the sacrificing of a lamb or two.

Problem- continuing yellowing of leaf - from the bottom - working upwards.

Checked (a number of times)- Temp's, RH, Intake/Extract, Groom Airflow, Timers, Bugs/Pests, PH meter (All Okay)

Not okay was my bluelab EC truncheon (maybe 3 weeks). Was out by about 0.6. This meant a number of feeds were over the drink drive limit.

I gave the girls a run of plain waterings and then started the nutes again @ (EC 1.0). Nothing has improved to date so today i did what i should have done ages ago and tested the EC of the runoff from all the girls.

The results were the exact same for all girl's...E.C 3.6! and this was showing because the truncheon doesn't go any higher!!!!! so who knows the exact EC, not me obviously :spliff:

I have racked my small brain plenty and (think) that overnuting the gals might have caused lock-out. Really! can't see what else (at the mo) it could be. :wallbash:

Continueous feeds of plain water for now then, testing and chucking runnoff and all that jazz!!

and no! i am not gonna lug 20 gals thru a small hatch to flush in the bath (downstairs i might add).

I am now off to ask missus monkee to slap me real hard round the face, and say "Fool".

peace :hippy:

I am now off to ask missus monkee to slap me real hard round the face, and say "Fool".

lol It happens to the best of us mate, at least you`ve done your detective work and solved your problem....

Idiot! lol:)

Buds still looking great dude, that SC looks dense :smoke:

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Sad Times :(

Have you thought about Leaching them yet? :rofl::wassnnme: I keep getting told it solves most things lol even in Hydro lol

Could you not just get a bigger bucket than the ones there in and start filling it up one pot at a time. would be a Ball ache like but atleast you wont Kill yourself trying to go through the hatch lol you may end out through the ceiling you never know :wassnnme:

Edited by Nu Jerzey Devil

It happens to the best of us mate, at least you`ve done your detective work and solved your problem....

Idiot! lol:)

Buds still looking great dude, that SC looks dense

lol cheers ratdog. I blame Jerzey meself, distracting me with some nice nft work :nenenenene:.

Sad Times

Have you thought about Leaching them yet? :rofl: I keep getting told it solves most things even in Hydro

Could you not just get a bigger bucket than the ones there in and start filling it up one pot at a time. would be a Ball ache like but atleast you wont Kill yourself trying to go through the hatch lol you may end out through the ceiling you never know :wassnnme:

Leaching lol. It's the magic cure for all jerzey even i know that... See why i believe in Karma now buddy. I simply pop in ur diary, have a little chuckle 'bout the leaching and hey presto karma bite's me in the ass lol

I'll defo consider ur idea jerzey about doing 1 @ a time. Especially after trying to do a bath run on the 3 Ganesh Spirit's this morning. Big Big no-no for the rest of the gals as the house was stinkin up real quick, took an hour or 2 to clear it. :ouch:

Music to my nostrel's. Yes trying to flush the 3 Ganesh Spirits in the bath stunk out the house (Nearly hit the panick button) But man what a smell! Such a sweet tutti fruity odour. I defo cannot do the other gals this way, mission cancelled.

post-52333-0-83733000-1300881104_thumb.jpg

sorry to hear of your problems bud :( gotta say though your sweet cheese is looking nice - fair bit o buddage on her already :)

sorry to hear of your problems bud :( gotta say though your sweet cheese is looking nice - fair bit o buddage on her already :)

Hey sup spirit, hope ur well fella :spliff: .

Yeah buds are packing on the weight now but i'm about to witness the effects of overnuting 4sure and it's not going to be pretty :unsure: .

All part of growing though. Live and learn, again! lol

Hey sup Serpent :wink: . Cheers buddy, Yeh the rehab is gonna be a slow'n but fingers crossed they come thru it ok.

Surprised to see you in here actually fella. Thought you'd be chonged up good and proper on ur fine haul :rofl: