The Happy Tree

Guest oldskoolsmoker

Top stuff as usual fella very nice looking buds :smokin: look forward to the smoke reports which I find fooking hard lol

ATB mate

Oss :skin_up:

tried using the hoover one time with a bodged attachment. Really did'nt go well!!

Wish i`d been there dude lol

Looking top notch matey :skin_up:

Hey Sup OSS-ratdog-Jerzey :spliff:

Sry ppl. I have done the final chop but i have also been sampling a few diff strains the past few days. Thus a proper update will be put up 2moro...Once i've climbed back up in my tree like.

peace :hippy:

Taxi!..... "Into space my good friend and take it easy"

Hey Sup OSS-ratdog-Jerzey :spliff:

Sry ppl. I have done the final chop but i have also been sampling a few diff strains the past few days. Thus a proper update will be put up 2moro...Once i've climbed back up in my tree like.

Taxi!..... "Into space my good friend and take it easy"

Lightweight

lol

Cheers stonedcold :wink: . and as for you buddy, yes you ratdog :spliff: . Lightweight indeed!!!!!

That may be nail on head like but my bud lasts me twice as long as yours lasts you :guitar:

lol

Honest folks a smoko report will be done i just gotta wait till these girls are dry and burning and i'll put it up.

10weeks flower

Finished chop Sunday24th/potted up clones. Their fate is undecided.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpyJGvBxdS8

And finally a smoke report :stoned: This sampling malarky's hard work :skin_up::rofl:

Ganesh Spirit

Chopped @ 8wks this was...

A mildly sweet and slightly spicy smoko this girl is. I stuck me nose into a jar of it the other day and the smell was nice 4sure. The smell reminded me of a Terry's chocolate orange. With the sweetness of the chocolate followed by a wiff of orange (sweet like a satsuma). This was the same for the smoking aswell.

Now this strain was so easy to smoke i'd had quite a few smoko's off it without realising.

The 1st joint wasn't even half smoked and things started happening....A slight feeling of calmness and a dissapearing of any worries stored up in the brain.

The more i smoked the happier i got. Emmediatley i passed Mrs Monkee the bong and filled it up for her. Well it is a rare occurance to see her smile so i was thinkin Happy Days :rofl:

A nice steady journey into a calming/well being/ physcoactive effect with a very very slight couch undertone way back in the background. I found it a little hard to sleep after this smoko as i don't think my brain wanted to give up the chilled'outness effect of this strain.

I'm sure given 9/10 weeks to flower that the couch stone would come through a bit more and not present a problem for those seeking to get their head down for the night.

The final verdict

All i can say is "I now have a Mum of this strain" ;)

Edited by BongMonkee

Now when it comes to doing a smoko report for the Botafumeiros and the Wild Rose i am going to have problems.

Well 'one' in particular like....

And that problem being that i placed 4 diff strains along with the above into a drying box, sectioned and sorted. Just awaiting on them to dry, Until...

Mrs Monkee not realising what the contents of the box were kindly moved it when tidying up.

Therefore I am now the proud owner of a box of nice'n'dry bingo bud. :russian:

Why does life do this to me :wallbash: . Well it's going to be difficult like but i will endeavour to seek out some of the Bota and Wild Rose buds to get a smoko report done. Please do not hold out hope tho :stoned:

A great harvest video and nice report on the Ganesh Spirit, sounds like it is deffo a day time smoke and good luck with your 'bingo bud' :D

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

BM's Lucky Dip lol

Lovely Vid :yep: Enjoy your Harvest buddy :guitar: Looks like you going to be sorted for ages :skin_up:

top diary bongmonkee, that harvest vid is quality mate :B):

ganesh spirit sounds like a good un :yep: ... and all the best with your lucky dip lol ... :skin_up: