The Happy Tree

lol Ratdog....i think that's right......

Hey sup jerzey :D . Man! by the time the leech's were finished with my girls they were the size of watermelons lol .

shit i gotta make time to catch up with folk's diary's, later 4defo.

peace :hippy:

Man! so busy lately i'm strugglin to keep up with it all :headpain: ......

Anyway's, managed to change into me superman pants and fly up to grab a few pic's..

7.5 Weeks

Last 2 feeds were Fish/Bloom/rhizo all @ 1ml each per Ltr...and will stay at this to bring them home.

Temps 28.5 Days - 20 Nights

RH 0%

Botafumieros Gals

post-52333-0-77958000-1302191348_thumb.jpg

Top work mate they all very nice :B):

Keep up the top work

Oss

High BM mate looks like you have a forrest in your attic, great stuff, looks perfect. :yinyang:

Hey sup OSS/SC. :cheers: guys. Has been hard work this time round. I am defo going back to NFT next time (100%) like lol

8weeks 2moro

Ganesh Spirit girl's.

Pistil's are 80% amber and the trich's are milky, ready to chop so down they come.

With having 8/9/10 weekers, this gro is going to have a staggered chop.

Bit of a pain in the arse like b'cuz having the same strain you can chop all at the same time and hang'em up.

I have nowhere else to dry really so i've put this 1st chop in a nice size box which has enough vent holes and at one end i have put a fan blowing into the grab hole on the box.

The fan is set to low and their's a nice gentle breeze going in. I'll prob turn the bud every day until ready for the jars.... :spliff:

As expected the bud isn't prolific due to the problem's along the way on this grow but aslong as the bud i have is quality then that's all that matter's, Happy Days :guitar:

post-52333-0-08828100-1302433610_thumb.jpg

won't be long now untill the rest of the girl's come down. Man, can't wait to get this lot in between some rizla.

lol ratdog.

It's only to help ease the strain up on me back like honest fella :pugwash: . Infact i'm thinkin about trying to put together a totally automated grow system down the line-controlled/monitored by pc...another stoned revelation last night on some scissor hash :D

Edited by BongMonkee