2nd Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Count me in, although my grow cant start until Jan as I just started a grow.

BlackJack

Cool Ice

Cream-Caramel

would be my first choices but happy to try any strain that is new to me

Good luck to all entries

shoving a note in the envelope sounds a Gr8 idea

:)

Count me in, although my grow cant start until Jan as I just started a grow.

BlackJack

Cool Ice

Cream-Caramel

would be my first choices but happy to try any strain that is new to me

Good luck to all entries

shoving a note in the envelope sounds a Gr8 idea

:)

What a WAY cool compo!! Well done to Sweet Seeds!!! Im brand new to this forum, bit late for the compo unfortunately, damn! I'll be looking out for it if it runs again next year! Never the less Im busy with 3 Big Devil's at the mo and have grown fast bud from them in the past during a full size grow due to their light tolerance, unfortunately I put them in when I was flowering so they lived their lives in 12/12, so I only got just over an oz off 2, they were a nice smoke though! Did them in soil.

Good luck to those who get chosen, I'll be watching with interest, while I also watch my 3 Big Devils growing :-) Ive also got 5 easy ryders going, its my first AF only grow, short and sweet .. excuse the pun

Peace to all

Hi mate!

Yes, by the rules you can not receive seeds for this contest. But also by the rules, as you are growing Sweet Seeds, you can participate in the contest if you want:

Users that did not receive seeds, for one or other reason, can participate with their own Sweet Seeds seeds, even if the date of registration in this forum is after the publication of this contest;

This one goes for anyone else in the same situation. If the bases don't allow you to receive seeds for the contest but if you are growing Sweet Seeds strains (from seeds you bought) you are accepted in this contest if you want to participate. Just start a grow diary in the subforum that will soon be created specially for this contest.

Keep it high my friends!

|tommy_g|

Hi friends!

Just to make the work easier to withnail, right now we have 71 users in the game lol

Yes, I'm counting with the couple of you guys that gave up, or else it would be 73. Thanks for telling us you are giving up, everyone in the same situation please say something in this thread.

So... 71 in, 41 to go lol

Keep it high!

|tommy_g|

hiya sweet seeds :wink:

just wondering if im allowed in i know ive never posted b4 but ive been here a good few years :rofl: hiding in the wood work

just in case ide like to try black jack,cream caramel and sweet cheese plaese

Edited by ganja_weed

Guest weedmonsta
hiya sweet seeds :wink:

just wondering if im allowed in i know ive never posted b4 but ive been here a good few years :rofl: hiding in the wood work

just in case ide like to try black jack,cream caramel and sweet cheese plaese

sorry dude you cant enter...unless you are using seeds you have bought

We will only send seeds to the users that were previously registered in uk420 before the date of this post and with at least 10 messages posted in the forum. Users that did not receive seeds, for one or other reason, can participate with their own Sweet Seeds seeds, even if the date of registration in this forum is after the publication of this contest;
Edited by weedmonsta

Id love to take part in this and with some sweet sweet sweet seeds makes it impossible to refuse...

I'd love to try Black Jack, Cream Caramel and Botafumeiros please please please...

Will be ready to do diary ASAP...

Thanks...

what if i post 10 times then can i lol

No :wink:

Rules state that a post count of 10 was required before the competition started :wink: