2nd Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds-tommy

:B):2nd Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition:B):

Contest Bases :unsure:

• We will share 9 seeds with each contestant*, 3 packs of 3 seeds to be chosen among our varieties. The users that receive seeds will have to do a grow diary right here, in a subforum dedicated to the contest that will be created soon;
  • Only users from European countries where seeds are legal are allowed to enter this contest (we are really sorry for all the others, but we can't break the laws, specially in a public contest);
  • We will only send seeds to the users that were previously registered in uk420 before the date of this post and with at least 10 messages posted in the forum. Users that did not receive seeds, for one or other reason, can participate with their own Sweet Seeds seeds, even if the date of registration in this forum is after the publication of this contest;
  • Anyone who received seeds last year but did not do a dairy are not allowed to participate this year. A list has been kept so please do not put your name down if you are not eligible;
  • Only one participation per person is allowed.

We will evaluate :wink:

• The aspect/appearance of the plants;
  • Tidiness and general appearance of the grow room;
  • Quality and quantity of photos, showing the growth evolution of the plants; :(
  • Originality of resources applied;
  • Frequency of posting.

All grow diaries have to be finished before the 10th of May. The winners will be publicly announced in the 17th of May 2011 :D

Prizes :B):

• First Prize: Weekend in Amsterdam. The period is June or July 2011, including plane ticket from every part of Europe, 4-5 star hotel in Amsterdam centre, a personal dutch guide to visit the best coffee shops, 500€ for personal needs, and the winner will also receive the contest cup directly on "High Times Cannabis Cup" stage, with the winners of one of the most famous cup in cannabis world. We remember that this cup is only possible to be visited by people who works in the cannabis industry. It also includes a dinner, free drinks all evening and the possibility to share a smoke with people from the most famous coffee shops and seed banks of the world;
  • Second Prize: 400€ of products that you can choose from our web site (sending expenses included in this money);
  • Third Prize: 200€ of products that you can choose from our web site (sending expenses included in this money).

High Life Cup is organized since 1999 by Soft Secrets and the High Life magazine, being one of the most desired and prestigious cannabis cups in the world. In this contest we have the collaboration of Soft Secrets (organizer of the High Life Cup).

;)

*We will share enough seeds to have 112 contestants. It means that we will share a few more than 1000 seeds. We will accept entries until the end of this seed stock that we have available for this contest. When (and if) the stock ends off we will inform over here.

Everyone who wants to participate can nominate themselves here with the name of the 3 strains elected and then once the seeds have been sent they can PM Withnail with an address to send them to.

Hope you enjoy the contest! Good work everyone, keep it high! :rofl:

|tommy_g|

E2A : Please do not PM me with any addresses yet, once I have the seeds I will ask for addresses, cheers. Withnail

Edited by withnail

So... my dear friends, here we are once again ready to start it all over again :yinyang:

This year I'll be around very often, you know I'm curious, hehehe, but in the end the winners are not going to be decided by me (tommy), so it is not going to be my decision at all. Just thought I should clarify this so you can have me as a partner and not as a "referee" or something like that :smokin:

Stay cool!!!

|tommy_g|

I'm having a bit of this please Tommy, after reading SKs and your write ups here and the article in Soft Secrets this is definately THE comp to enter.

3 strains :-

Sweet Cheese

Black Jack

Creme Caramel

Its on boys, i might pull out all the stops for this :yinyang:

id love the chance to grow some sweets again tommy. id love to try the sweet cheese, as i love the black jack, and cheese of course.. so id love to grow sweet cheese and jack 47 and cream caramell. nice 1 tommy and sweet seeds and uk420. :yinyang:

Guest weedmonsta

YES PLEASE M8 :stoned: I would love another go

flashback #2

double white

Psicodelicia

Edited by weedmonsta

Always wanted to try the Cream caramel and Wild Rose or maybe Flashback 2 after reading some good diaries on here, sound real tasty stuff.

As usual a full grow diary would be done.

Nice competition Sweet seeds, All the best. :stoned:

Edited by Amnesia

I love you guys and would like to take part in the comp this year again. :ninja: Definitely going try to make a better job!

Choices are:

1. Jack 47

2. Sweetcheese

3. Snowfruit

Thanks again Tommy, sweetseeds, and uk420! lol:stoned:

AT :yes:

Hi mates!

6 are done, 106 to go :)

I guess this year this is going to be real entertainment for everyone :ninja: Nice to have all you guys here and thanks for your interest!

Now, a couple of things I'd like to remark:

1 - If you are starting a new grow right now, or if you started a while ago, you can still participate. Don't forget that the diaries have to be finish only by the 10th of May 2011. So you have enough time to finish your grow and than start with the Sweet Seeds diary. Even if the plants are now start to flower, they will finish by christmas and you can make the competition diary from January to May;

2 - Please be clear in your posts if you really are willing to participate in the competition. I guess withnail will have some hard work to do, listing all the names and strains and then sending the seeds, so lets make his job easier. Your post is your declared decision to participate, so please leave it clear and list 3 strains :ninja: So a "yes", "I'm in", "I do", "I want", "point me in" or something like this would do good to make it clear, hehe, while listing the 3 strains (whatch out for the Caramels, they were the first to get out of stock in this same contest but in a Spanish forum where we are also doing this).

Stay cool my friends! Keep it high!

|tommy_g|

Yes please, may I have

Green Poison

Wild Rose

Sweet Cheese

Thanks a lot, very good of you ;)

ETA: What a 1st Prize ;)

:wink:

Edited by -=DrGreenThumb=-

Guest 2hi2try

Another great comp sweet seeds and an outstanding prize, got too much in the pipeline but what a prize.

-2Hi

Edited by 2hi2try