2nd Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds-tommy

OOOO ! I want in for sure !!! but what t choose ?been wondering about the Mohan so thats a must an id take the oppertunity t try an auto and ...ah yes the green poison.. Mind made up

Green Poison

Mohan Ram

Fast Bud

'like donkey kong'

ok!thats is a good one sweet seeds friends, i m in if you have me...choices?they are very hard to chose from,that have to b a good thing...i al ready have some jack 47 and SAD will gonna take november promo from attitude to get the autos for my out door garden next year and green poison free... will buy the snow fruit and i may do a fully sweet seeds grow... so my choices are

psicodelicia

ice cool

cream caramel

please...

feel free to add more varieties,wouldnt mind to try wild rose or the moham to but the first three are my choices...

thankx...

Always wanted to try the Cream caramel and Wild Rose or maybe Flashback 2 after reading some good diaries on here, sound real tasty stuff.

As usual a full grow diary would be done.

Nice competition Sweet seeds, All the best. :yep:

After just taking a good look through the Sweet Seeds website i would like to change my choices if at all possible.

My new choices are.>

Snow fruit.

Sweet cheese.

Wild Rose.

A grow diary would be started about the middle of December. :D

Wow another great compo man,,,,,i'm defo in on this 1. Will defo do a diary. I'd be happy with random beans but if it's poss the following 3 strains please...

Ganesh Spirit

Botafumeiros

Wild Rose

Peace :spliff:

Thanks to the guys @ sweetseeds/withnail and any groupies i forgot 2 mention :B): .

Edited by BongMonkee

wicked sweet seeds fair play guys , il think il have a piece of this as i missed out on the last one , tis known i like to do a good diary !

strains are as follow`s if poss please guys but if not poss dont mind what i do......

sweet chesse

black jack

jack47

thanks again sweet seeds a massive big up from ma sen and uk420 :spliff:

FG :B):

Coooooooool... :B): I'd love a crack at this!

I'm on the finishing straight of my first grow and I'm already looking towards my next - this would be perfect!

My choices (tough one too) are:

Snow Fruit,

Sweet Cheese and

Cream Caramel.

Tough task ahead to compete with SK's diary last time though, but I'll have a go...

Nice one Sweet Seeds :spliff:

hi withnail

long time no see im free now to start again .im going for first . thanks bro

my three strain choises are sweet cheese,double white and snowfruit

Guest 2hi2try

Just set up another tent, I'd like to do a diary on a selection of your autos please. Never done autos and would like have a run with them, I can start as soon as I get them

Big devil, Fast bud and Speed Devils - Thanks Sweet seeds(Tommy) and Withnail of course.

-2Hi

Edited by 2hi2try

UNBELIVABLE :spliff:

Just when i am in the process of building my new room and wondering what i am gonna grow this time :rofl:

Well my mind is made up thanks to (sweet seeds) and could i PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have:

S.A.D (Sweet Afgani Delicious S1)

Jack 47

Ice Cool

Thanks to sweed seeds and good luck to all who are lucky enough to recive :rofl::toot:

Guest Shairiley

im in guys great competion.

1.black jack

2.wild rose.

3.jack 47.

:)

new nikon and macro lense on order me thinks.......

Edited by Shairiley