2nd Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Would love to take part a second time but alas, no time for this one! Maybe in 2012??

I'll sit this one out.. be fun reading all the diaries though.. :eat:

I don't think you can go wrong with any of their strains (judging from the 6 or so I tried so far.. :) )

My current recommendation would be their sativa-leaning Sweet Tai, Psicodelicia or Wild Rose

Good Luck to all those who enter... :spliff:

Damn good prizes too! Even for the runner-ups! join-up, join-up , you will not be dissapointed. :)

Go UK420, Sweet Seeds, Tommy and of course Withnail (lol 100+ addresses - good luck m8!)

:stoned:

Id love to try this i can start asap

Id like to try sweet cheese jack 47 and s.a.d

And big up to yous for this comp i no i wont win but id love the chance to participate grow someof your vars and show you the pics and also gain someexperience for myself

Well in sweet seeds

Gerry

would it be possible to change the sweet cheese to any1 of the autos if im allowed to do this i have been through the site and i would like to try an auto myself aswell

Sorry for the edit Gerry

Not many psicodelica requests this time around .

Surprising I reckon , I loved the psicko, and she was an easy grow too.

rm

Got 3 of them on the go now...... hence why I'm not entering :wink:

Hey was just wondering should i PM the address for the seeds to goto to Withnail just now or do i need to wait to see if im one of the lucky contestants first? :wink:

Botafumeiros, Snow Fruit, and Flash Back 2 if there's any going? :(

Will be a much improved diary #2 :saint:

Will try any vars going if the above ain't available :spliff:

Thanks again Carlos lol

I would like to enter as well and would like to try the following seeds if there are any places left :smoke:

SAD S1

Black Jack

Psicodelicia

Many thanks,

TSDuk :spliff:

If Newbies are allowed I would like to take part. I have been a member for years , just havn't posted much.

Jack 47

Sweet Cheese

Cream caramel

Thanks

Edited by JimD

Guest Shairiley
If Newbies are allowed I would like to take part. I have been a member for years , just havn't posted much.

Jack 47

Sweet Cheese

Cream caramel

Thanks

long as you got more than 10 posts buddy and havent entered b4and not grew them and posted a diary.

Edited by Shairiley

Guest weedmonsta
long as you got more than 10 posts buddy and havent entered b4.

correction

Anyone who received seeds last year but did not do a dairy are not allowed to participate this year. A list has been kept so please do not put your name down if you are not eligible

Guest Shairiley
long as you got more than 10 posts buddy and havent entered b4.

correction

Anyone who received seeds last year but did not do a dairy are not allowed to participate this year. A list has been kept so please do not put your name down if you are not eligible

cheers buddy but corrected my sell hence the edit ...:spliff:.

Hi Sweet Seeds

if im lucky enough to get picked, I'd love to try your Sweet Cheese, Double White & the Snow Fruit :ouch:

I grow in PMs soil & nutes in 11ltr pots & use a L Budbox tent (1x1x2) 400w Lumatek with a 7200k MH for vegging & either a dual or HPS for flowering.

my current grow will be finished at Christmas so i should be ready to rock n roll for the 1/1/11.

& to hopefully swing it my way, i'll do either a weekly or twice weekly photo shoot with a 12MP camera. lol

Hey was just wondering should i PM the address for the seeds to goto to Withnail just now or do i need to wait to see if im one of the lucky contestants first? :oldtoker:

Not yet my friend, now you just have to say you are interested and your 3 strains. Then, when we get one hundred people, or a few more, seeds will be sent from Sweet Seeds to someone from uk420. And then yes, you will be asked to send an address.

Thanks everyone for your interest, and specially withnail for his huge part of the work, hehe :stoned:

Keep it high!

|tommy_g|

would like to try few other strains from you guys to count us in pls sweet seeds

these the strains ive done from ya in order

wild rose

moham ram

sad s1

black jack

jack 47

green posin

ice cool

cream carmel

all of em was pucka strains the cream carmel was the 1 its an all rounder in every way top strain and loved a lil sort pheno we had in the wild rose they was both lovely bit of bud

like to try create cream cheese (cream caramel x cheese) would be the nuts

if i can i'll take these 3 strains an do a diary dident see many of the last ones realy

heres my 3

Flash Back #2

Psicodelicia

Snow Fruit

cheers

Edited by BIGZOOTE

I would like to try:

Psicodelica

Ice Cool

Sweet Cheese

If you have run out of one of the strains please can I have Botafumeiros instead.

Thanks in advance!