• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ratdog

• Sweet Seeds-tommy

• meep7272

• Adrian Beaky

Hi all. My apologies but like SK this diary will no longer b used as i'm gonna have a bash @ the compo. I'm still going to be doing a multigraft project but with the added chioces of beans i picked for the comp.

If u get chance mods delete this diary please many thanks.

Goodluck to all who are entering the compo.

Take it easy, peace :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ppl. Seeing how this diary is still around i might aswell do a catchup.

Girls are Just over 7weeks now. The Stink is wonderful. All So diff in growth, has been great to watch'em.

post-52333-1290269763_thumb.jpg

peace :stoned:

It's starting to look like a jungle :)

Very nice mate, they are beautiful and producing very well. All the best :unsure:

Sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

Looking really healthy there mate, nice long colas lol how long do they have?

Hey Sup ratdog :smokin: Last thursday the gals were 8wks fella so i started the flush (plain water). The SweetCheese/DoubleWhite/ and CreamCaramel will be finished this thursday but the SnowFruit has become a long fat stick of bud and is still throwing out the fresh hairs. Gotta make it a 10 weeker. All depending on the qaulity of the smoko it might be a keeper.

peace :ouch:

Hi tommy. The stink sure is sweet when i stick my beak into the room man. mmmmmmm

The gals are doing a fine job but the Snow fruit is looking so good she has been chosen as the main stem for the project now. I just gotta buy 13 more of ur strains to put on her along with the 3 strains i'll be getting for the compo. Fingers crossed 16 strains on 1 base plant.

Peace all :smokin: