Monkee's Tree

post-52333-1286739376_thumb.jpg

The little Blue H Diesel is smellin lovely man, real nice fruity sweet diesel aroma. The Onyx to it's right is a leggy'ol lass and has only just started showing popcorn.

The white russian is coming on nice and the poor BubbleG has just scraped thru which i'm proper happy about like.

peace lol

Edited by BongMonkee

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ratdog

• Sweet Seeds-tommy

• meep7272

• Adrian Beaky

Guest Nu Jerzey Devil

Hows it going BM?

You grew that J47, was wondering did they drink a lot of water/nutes?

My 45+Lt rez is nearly drying out after just 2 days lol over 15lt a day they a drinking. there gonna be big

Heyup Jerzey :) . Yes m8 the Jacks sup'd up the juice good and proper like. Defo was up'n'down the ladders more an more :) .

Dude i even thought about putting a bodge (top up tank) next to the res's. Sounds like ur having fun man i'll have to catch up soon.

peace fella :wink:

Edited by BongMonkee

I'm well ratdog thanks 4 askin fella :notworthy: . hope ur well 2 dude... Sorry 2 dissapoint man but this is only the early days like. These gals are just going 2 show me which is to become the main stem of the project. Around Xmas i'll get meself the other strains i need. Should be starting in ernest around new year lol

To b honest aswell i just aint got the time that would be needed to tend to the care of the project at the mo.

Hey sup PauloLX. Is all good man. dude ur more than welcome in here man. Gonna b a long 1 tho fella. Will b a bit boring until new year time.

peace guys :rofl:

16 days flower

Res change. EC 1.5 PH 5.7. A+B/ fulvic/biopac/foliar/rhizo/superthrive/batshit tea.

post-52333-1287341998_thumb.jpg sweets

Edited by BongMonkee

Great project BongMonkee! Have heard of this before with cannabis, but never seen it done..

Will be following with interest.

Best of luck m8y.

:wink: