• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ratdog

• Sweet Seeds-tommy

• meep7272

• Adrian Beaky

Guest Shairiley

love the idea of this defo be popin in a few times keepin an eye on this one.all lookin good apart from the lil ones stretched a wee bit but looks like ya got it sorted

I know this project is going to be a bit of a long drawn out process guys. I hope u can bear with me. The base will be found 1st. Then i'll grab a couple of cuts, Letting all donors finish their grow cycle which should be around christmas. Around november time i'll start off all the strains that will go onto the base.

I've had a little stretch on these early gals. Nothing 2 worry about though. The 125w enviro has been put closer and i'm sure there will be be a bit of bondage somewhere down the line :stoned:

tommy-se7en-Shairiley-Jerzey Peace :ouch:

Edited by BongMonkee

Welcome aboard treeofsatta :doh: 4 the sub . Bad Penny pop in @ ur leisure man :) . Live long and prosper Rouffian :D . Gracias OSS :fuckyou: .....

Thought i should put up a pic on the method i will probably use to graft....i know, i know, you've seen better from a five yr old with crayons lol:D:yep:

post-52333-1283193917_thumb.jpg.

Peace

:toot::rofl: meep.

Hey wasup S.K. :( . I got a feelin mrs monkee's gonna feel neglected slightly cuz the time going into this 1. Tuff, i love my girl's more :rofl::bong:

Right'o folk's 2wks in now frm poppin the beans. Nothing to say really the girls r just doing there thing.

Had a few warm days now so i've soaked them with some Veg nutes E.C 0.9. The grow room should be free in a couple of wks which will be about right for these girls.

post-52333-1283439526_thumb.jpg

Peace ;)

Edited by BongMonkee

3weeks in.

Tomorrow i'll sort them out with there own saucers to allow the roots to grow on a bit. It'll only be for a week, until the Nft's become available.

They'll have a few weeks in the Nft and i'll grab some cuts.

No favourites at the moment still early days.

post-52333-1284130662_thumb.jpg

Edited by BongMonkee

Do you plan on flowering this or keeing it as a mother? Would be nice to have a multi strain mum that you can pick from, looks very interesting whatever you decide to do with her.

-2Hi