Monkee's Tree

I'll straight flower it 2hi. Will grow it big n strong. If all go's well i will defo do the same again with some select strains and make a smaller version. Will defo b ideal for cuts and saving space like :spliff:

Peace :hippy:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ratdog

• Sweet Seeds-tommy

• meep7272

• Adrian Beaky

• 2 weeks later...

Hey wasup Beaky n Tasty :rofl:

The girl's are just over 4wks from poppin and the rootmass's are solid in the rockwool. So into the Nft's they go. A few of the gals are a bit thirsty and i think i left the bubblegummer too long without some juice, time will tell!

Took age's to clean the systems out ready for these girl's but all worth it. Not forgetting the pumps this time :ninja: , like a few grows back.

A week or two for the girls to grip the spreader mat and the shelves will go on. Scroggin goodness allround :smug:

post-52333-1284921722_thumb.jpg post-52333-1284921737_thumb.jpg post-52333-1284921745_thumb.jpg

EC 1.3 PH 5.8

Vitalink grow A+B/Fulvic/Foliar/BioPac. Canna Rhizotonic/Superthrive Peace :hippy:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi people :yinyang: Just got back off my jollies and my little helper has kept the girls alive. I topped the gals b4 going away and theyre lookin good on it now. The 4 Sweets are on steriods as usual like :) . The other gals are okay but no where near as vigorous in growth.

I knew allready but am 100% now that it'll be a Sweet girl taking on the job of the Base plant.

The net will go on tomorrow (Sweets side only) to control any height issue's i could poss encounter and as the other nft girls r not as dom they will just have a bit of bondage if needed.

Will be flicking to 12/12 also. Need to get me fat arse down't local hydro shop for a 600lumatek and a couple of new bulbs 1st tho.

Gals are ruff 6wks from poppin.

post-52333-1285960934_thumb.jpg

post-52333-1285960951_thumb.jpg

post-52333-1285961043_thumb.jpg

post-52333-1285961221_thumb.jpg

I'll update with a bit more info if i get chance 2moro. Which is which an all that,

Peace :yinyang:

Edited by BongMonkee

Added a bit of Mylar today along with a mountain air filter. Also switched to Bloom nutes and put a shelf over the sweets.

Have a slight prob with the elevation on the pump end which is causing the nutes to pool. Hence the saggy tits,,,sorry leafs. Will sort out in the morning.

post-52333-1286048212_thumb.jpg

post-52333-1286048282_thumb.jpg

post-52333-1286048339_thumb.jpg

After getting a few cuts for the project these gals will get straight flowered. Should be done by christmas which is when i should have the set of beans i need. Then i'll try the bodge.

:( Peace people :lucky:

Edited by BongMonkee

Hey sup 2Hi :B): . Hey man yeah the fan leaves on the sweets are crazy man,,,i made a g-string out of a couple of'em the other night then swung into the bedroom like. Mrs monkee was unimpressed tho, ah well never mind :(

Cheers Thewan :smoke: Dude i ain't got the balls either i'm just plain stupid. :v:

Peace lol

Nuts... 4got 2 mention earlier. Bloom nutes @ EC 1.3 PH 5.5

Sounds mental! Good luck dude hope all goes well.

Be great if it works a super mother plant with all ya fave strains on one girl, now i like the sound of that, def be keeping an eye dude.

Hey thanks LostProperty :ninja: . I'm really looking 4ward to this 1 man.

Grabbed a few cuts today. 4 of each (keepin 1 for best and chuck the rest). I'll keep them ticking over in a corner till i get a few bob for the other strains.

post-52333-1286216121_thumb.jpg

peace :ninja:

9 days Flower

The Sweet Gals are showing signs of (N deficiency). I'll check the cupboard and see what i've got in.

Under net has been trimmed'em up.

post-52333-1286739289_thumb.jpg