Mr & Mrs S.k.'s Trip Of A Lifetime To The High Life Cup

Cheers rusty, your jealousy is well appreciated :rofl:

Just kidding , glad you liked the report mate :rofl:

How ya doin Yam, thanks for dropping in... Did not buy any seeds in the Dam as the plan was to do all our strain sampling out there and choose what we wanted from the attitude when we got back.

Although we smoked some top strains out there I have decided to dedicate our grow space to just Sweet Seeds strains for the foreseeable future as I think its the least I can do for our Spanish friends after the way they looked after us.. Plus their strains rock :wassnnme:

As for which strains , thats TBA but I'm thinking its going to include some of the new 2010 line lol

Am beginning preparations for the new (larger) grow space tomorrow , and should be choosing the strains then too.

Cant wait to get growing again, feels like its been waaaay too long now but the wait is nearly over :fear:

Nice one guys...

E2A : took this pic of Ganesh in Coffee Shop Baba, matches the Sweet Seeds logo.

post-4498-1278445170_thumb.jpg

Edited by S.K.

Truely amazing read guys! Really appreciate you takin the time to share it

Big thanks to Withnail and of course all at Sweet Seeds for the free seeds... really was a win/win situation for everyone, especially S.K's :rofl:

Cheers Dutchie , sure was a win / win from the word go eh :yep:

Well since posting earlier that I was going to wait until tomorrow to order the seeds things sort of changed and I got impatient.

£84.98 later and I am the proud new owner of .....

5 X Sweet Cheese (Sweet Seeds)

3 X Snow Fruit (Sweet Seeds)

1 X Warlock fem (Magus Genetics - Attitude freebie)

1 X Chronic fem (Serious Seeds - Attitude freebie)

1 X Sour Cream (DNA Genetics - Attitude freebie)

Will be sending payment off for those tomorrow. Also sent of PO today for years subs and seed raffle so all in all a good day :yahoo:

So now got to be busy sorting out the new grow space :spliff:

Edited by S.K.

Great report. Sounds like that win was well deserved. :smug:

Hope your dog's ok.

I'm a great lover of L.A Con too. Lovely strain.

All the best. :stoned:

Thanks pollenlover , the LA is total drool bud... Great complex flavour and high that meant I could not get enough of it!!

Our dog is doing a lot better actually thanks, she went through serious surgery a couple of months ago and it was really touch and go for a while... But we covered her in love and our old girl pulled through and is now almost better than ever!!! Amazing girl she is, thanks for asking too PL :rofl:

Cant wait to get the new seeds germing... WoooHooo :rofl:

SK

Hi S.K., hi friends!

Well, after all I decided opening a new thread to post my photos :rofl: Hope you don't mind... Got a link at my thread linking to yours and here at yours I'm leaving a link to mine, heheheh.

Here it is: 2010 HighLife Cup - Festival Edition

Hope you enjoy it! Thank you very much for telling us all the story about that amazing weekend we had over there lol

Keep it high!

|tommy|

Hi S.K., hi friends!

Hope you don't mind... Got a link at my thread linking to yours and here at yours I'm leaving a link to mine, heheheh.

Hope you enjoy it! Thank you very much for telling us all the story about that amazing weekend we had over there :wink:

I dont mind :) Not in the slightest my friend, have been eagerly waiting to see your pics :yes:

Nice one for linking our threads too :yep: your pics are excellent and I wish now we had taken our better camera instead of our lil point n shoot thing. But still I knew your pics would do the job nicely too :yep:

And it was my pleasure to tell all about the adventure we shared :B):

Hope your good mate,

SK

Nice detailed smokers report you have done there S.K. It sounds like you and the Mrs had a right good time, you certainly appear to have smoked and eaten well. I am sure it was a trip to the Netherlands that you will never forget for all the right reasons :yinyang: .

just read the lot s k m8,glad you had a good 1..and the pics ar cool. the dude floating on his stick is mad to look at . great diary,and a great trip it sounds like :spliff:

• 1 month later...

S.K looks like u noth had a great time man. i really njoy'd the read fella. The trip sounded pure perfect, 1 for the grandkids eh ;)

Peace man :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...
just read the lot s k m8,glad you had a good 1..and the pics ar cool. the dude floating on his stick is mad to look at . great diary,and a great trip it sounds like :toot:

Cheers Smokie, that floating dude still baffles me when I see the pics lol

S.K looks like u noth had a great time man. i really njoy'd the read fella. The trip sounded pure perfect, 1 for the grandkids eh :v:

Peace man lol

Cheers BM, glad you enjoyed the read fella :yep: Most def one for the grandkids!! Although I don't plan on having any of those for a looooong time, my boys only 7 lol

Have been mega busy recently and have not been able to get online much but I've pulled a sickie today to catch up a bit lol just went trough this thread again, great memories indeed!! :yes: