Mr & Mrs S.k.'s Trip Of A Lifetime To The High Life Cup

Nice 1 guys, sure was one to remember!! This was a bud of the L.A. Confidential from Baba... Very nice indeed, one of my top smokes!!!

post-4498-1277985403_thumb.jpg

Congratulations on the win S.K. - and what a great write-up :naughty: Really enjoyed reading it. Well done all round.

Awsome SK mate , Really glad you had a great time ,

Sounds like some right times were had ,nice one .

And Cheers for writing it up bud

All the best

stickyrussian

Hi mate! What's up? Fully recovered? :ouch:

Well, here I am to confirm that everything S.K. wrote is true, it really happened, although it may sound like a fantasy, hehehehe... Can't believe you managed to smoke all the remainings that me and Antonio left with you. Nice lungs my friend :spliff:

Let's see if I have time to leave a couple of pics....We'll keep in touch!

|tommy|

He did Cambium, definetely :wink:

I have no idea if any of you guys here at UK420 know S.K. personally but, if you don't, I can tell you that he is a very nice guy. And he and Ms S.K. make a very nice couple... we were very lucky to meet them and I'm sure we will meet them again one day soon.

Thanks for the report mate. In case I forget something (hard with the bunch of pics I made) I have your report here to help me remember :stoned:

Keep it high!

|tommy|

Hey Tommy, how ya doin? :)

Not quite fully recovered yet bro, I think if I went into a Sauna right now everyone would get high from the THC in my sweat :B):

I'm glad you just confirmed it all, as even I was starting to wonder lol

It really was a like a dream come true and we shared it with some great people :wink:

After you guys and Antonio kindly left us with all those strains it seemed like an impossible task, but a task we were happy to take on :B): The hash Antonio left us was killer too but we did it :stoned:

Would be cool to see some of your pics from the trip up here mate, will also drop my email addy into your inbox to send us some personal pics when you have some spare time..

Also me and Mrs S.K. have already started our saving plan to come visit you guys in the near future :B):

• Like 1

thats an awesome report man .sweet seeds have a place in my heart nowadays ..and after reading about carlos` and soft secrets hospitality its no wonder ..i will continue to spread the word about as im sure a lot of people here will ..truly awesome mate ..im actually very happy for you and the missus ..it sounds like you were the perfect winners for this comp too ,i bear no grudge you won now .. :yep: ..still think should have gotten a wooden spoon for finishing first though

j.k .

:stoned:

Sounds like you represented UK420 with lungs of steel :yep:

We did our very best to keep up and represent, I think I may have looked a little pale a couple of times but we held our own as best as we could :)

He did Cambium, definetely :)

I have no idea if any of you guys here at UK420 know S.K. personally but, if you don't, I can tell you that he is a very nice guy. And he and Ms S.K. make a very nice couple... we were very lucky to meet them and I'm sure we will meet them again one day soon.

Thanks for the report mate. In case I forget something (hard with the bunch of pics I made) I have your report here to help me remember :D

Keep it high!

|tommy|

Thanks for the kind words Tommy, you guys make a very lovely couple too and we both thought you were great!!! It was really cool to spend the experience together and we will definitely be hooking up again sometime soon :stoned:

Edited by S.K.
  • Like 1

Wow what a trip of a lifetime! Nicely written too. How lovely the icing on the cake was meeting some good friends :D

I am even more impressed by Sweet Seeds after hearing what great people they are. Very happy to carry on sampling their wares :)

Good luck with the savings plan, I think I may have to start one of my own. :ouch:

Sounds like you all had a great time :D

Excellent thread and a time im sure you and Mrs SK aint ever gonna forget, thanks for sharing :)

All the best, Arc :ouch: