Mr & Mrs S.k.'s Trip Of A Lifetime To The High Life Cup

Awesome read mate. Nice one. That cup is a beauty ain't it man. Can't fault that experience at all either bro. Once in a lifetime one that. Love the picture of the guy balancing on a stick too :stoned: Thanks for the posts. Enjoyed reading that man.

Thanks guys! :rofl:

She is a beaut in't she Blayz'd , pics dont do her justice either but I'll work on that soon after she's had a buff up .. Glad you guys enjoyed the diary, I tried to cover as much as poss but there are so many details that made the trip perfect that I could never list them all :rofl:

A lot of the Coffee shops have nice bongs, vapes and other smoking equipment just dotted around for you to use at will which I like..

This was a BB Cheese bud about to be bonged

:rofl:

E2A : Speaking of details, I also must say thanks to Carlos and the team for hiding a bunch of Sweet Seeds t-shirts in the bag you left for me with my trophy in :rofl:

post-4498-1278066459_thumb.jpg

Edited by S.K.

WOW mate .. thats looks like a great trip .. I'm very jealous.. glad you had a good time dude.

"The stuff dreams are made of"

WOW mate .. thats looks like a great trip .. I'm very jealous.. glad you had a good time dude.

"The stuff dreams are made of"

me to!

nice report ...

.............................I tried to cover as much as poss but there are so many details that made the trip perfect that I could never list them all :).........................

That's what I love about the 'Dam :band: I'm glad you and the lady had a good one S.K. :oldtoker:

Top banana SK and Mrs SK, sounds funking awesome :unsure:

Glad you had a blast, sounds amazing, loving the church setting for the cup lol

Nice one, and extra special nice one to Sweet Seeds for making this happen, you did good lads :rofl:

Thanks very much for an amazing account of what sounds like an absolutely incredible trip :unsure: Really enjoyed reading about your exploits :rofl:

Yep... Top report SK! :yes:

Good job I didn't win man... I'd of proper shown up UK420 with all my whiteying! lol

You and the Mrs must have some good lungs dude!

Thanks for taking the time to type it all out mate. :)

Top banana SK and Mrs SK, sounds funking awesome

Glad you had a blast, sounds amazing, loving the church setting for the cup

Nice one, and extra special nice one to Sweet Seeds for making this happen, you did good lads :wacko:

Cheers Withnail squire, and thanks for sorting the comp too :)

Thanks very much for an amazing account of what sounds like an absolutely incredible trip :yes: Really enjoyed reading about your exploits :D

Cheers fella, really glad you enjoyed it :yep:

Yep... Top report SK! :bag:

Good job I didn't win man... I'd of proper shown up UK420 with all my whiteying! :stoned:

You and the Mrs must have some good lungs dude!

Thanks for taking the time to type it all out mate. :)

I'm sure you would have held your own mate, mind you we did go into intensive smoke training weeks before we left :yes:

That was a great report, a well deserved win and not a lightweight to boot, good darts.

All the best

Elbows

Edited by elbows

Cheers elbows fella lol

This was a piece of Isolator hash from Baba, not the most flavoursome hash but very strong stuff it was...

post-4498-1278376350_thumb.jpg