Mr & Mrs S.k.'s Trip Of A Lifetime To The High Life Cup

Nice report SK! A deserved win and a great read. Thanks for sharing it.

Some great info there too, as a few friends and I are planning a few days in the Dam soon so thanks also for the recommendations.

Yeah some pics from the trip would be cool...?

Glad you had a great trip - just shows what a great community this is here :ouch:

Cheers fella's :spliff:

The trip was exactly what the doctor ordered for us both and I have actually come back massively refreshed and motivated :B):

A lot of the pics we took had us in them so wont be posting those for obvious reasons but I will be posting some that don't feature our mugshots :yep:

This was a few of the bags we were working our way through... A fine selection indeed :yep:

post-4498-1278005825_thumb.jpg

Edited by S.K.
  • Like 1

We tried so many strains I would never remember them all so I snapped the odd pic of a menu.

Rookies was a good 1, not the biggest of menu's but the bud was nice...

post-4498-1278006432_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

We were blessed with amazing weather for the whole trip too, especially on the day of the boat trip!!

Amsterdam is a lovely city in the summer, especially after smoking some pure L.A. Con joints :spliff:

post-4498-1278006921_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

This was the main stage at the cup (inside the church) where we received our trophy and certificate.

Pic was taken earlier on before the ceremonies began, the high life awards can be seen lit up in the background lol

post-4498-1278007494_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Cheers Rub :fuckyou:

Here is the man himself, Ed Rosenthal looking rather dapper :wassnnme:

A legend imo

post-4498-1278008862_thumb.jpg

Edited by S.K.
  • Like 1

Outside the church were lots of nice comfy places to chill and smoke, either outside in the sun or in the tents..

post-4498-1278009305_thumb.jpg

post-4498-1278009526_thumb.jpg

Edited by S.K.
  • Like 1

Very nice mate, keep 'em coming!

Hehehe... I will also post some, but in the next 2-3 days I will be very busy, so you have to be patient :rofl:

|tommy|

Check this guy out :eek:

He had myself, Tommy J and the ladies baffled for a long time.... Infact we still are to a degree :rofl:

post-4498-1278010454_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Very nice mate, keep 'em coming!

Hehehe... I will also post some, but in the next 2-3 days I will be very busy, so you have to be patient :eek:

|tommy|

I cant wait to see some of your pics Tommy, we will wait patiently though as we know your busy mate :rofl:

Here is that floating guy again from another angle... Amazing, however he did it.. ??

post-4498-1278010881_thumb.jpg

Great reporting SK, sounds amazing!

I'm glad you both had such a great experience and I'm not in the slightest bit jealous....honest :yep:

The floaty guy is trippy as fook by the way :rofl:

Fantastic report, a very interesting read, thanks for sharing mate.

Sounds like great fun!!!

Weeds

1000th Post :wink:

Well seen as this post makes it 1000 for me I thought it only right and fitting that I use it to say one last MASSIVE "Thank you" to a few people.

Firstly without the mighty UK420 this trip would not have been possible for us, and for that we are eternally greatfull ! So, many thanks to Joolz for giving us all this great place to hook up and discuss our favourite pastime's.

Many thanks also to all the mods who help to keep the site alive and kicking and especially Withnail for sorting out this comp that put smiles on so many people's faces whether it was due to winning a prize or simply for the free seeds, everyone was happy!! Top banana Withers!! ;)

Also thanks to the many great members here who all contribute and share knowledge and in turn make up the force that is the UK420 family ;)

And of coarse a thousand thank you's with cherries on top to the nicest bunch of people that we could have hoped to spend a weekend with "SWEET SEEDS" You guys truly pulled out all the stops and we really appreciated everything you did for us, every time I look at my trophy I will be reminded of the friends we made and the most excellent time we had together!

All being well, we shall all hook up again real soon :)

This pic is of my new pride & joy, I will get a frame for the cheque very soon too lol

post-4498-1278018770_thumb.jpg

Edited by S.K.
  • Like 1