Seed Collection....

FARMER G

1 hour ago, Shumroom said:

I had a pack of Shiva Skunk from around the 90's,

unfortunately none of them germinated after 30 years of being stored in who knows what way lol 

Good luck with them :D 

Atb

:yinyang:

Thanks,other 3 from old genetics on the way too.My plan at the moment that try out few strain and what i like to grow and smoke i'll keep bonsai mom of it(ofcurse i'll select the healthy strong one)I wanna keep the mom's in 120(w)x60(D)x120 something like that,  i hope i can fit in about 8 so 1 plant gonna be have 30cm around for bonsai hopefully enough if not 6 than.

• Like 2

One of the first proper plants i grew was a hindu kush by sensi seeds.

Bloody lovely it was smelt and tasted like u was smoking a hash spliff.

I told myself no more seeds for a bit though can't get anymore in the tub in the fridge.

But i am very tempted and there's a few more subbies i would like NO MUST RESIST January is the longest month of the year just gotta wait it out. lollol

• Like 5

2 hours ago, murphyblue said:

One of the first proper plants i grew was a hindu kush by sensi seeds.

Bloody lovely it was smelt and tasted like u was smoking a hash spliff.

I told myself no more seeds for a bit though can't get anymore in the tub in the fridge.

But i am very tempted and there's a few more subbies i would like NO MUST RESIST January is the longest month of the year just gotta wait it out. lollol

Now you give some headache,besacly i cant choice cuse i got a lots different strain now lol For next i wanna do 4 different strain,my first idea is:triple cheese barney's, mimosa x orange punch barney's, xxl white widow barney's (my freind love ww i had no choice lol )and the last double kush cake.The kush cake is mixing of skunk kush x afghani#1 x hindu kush

5 hours ago, Shumroom said:

I had a pack of Shiva Skunk from around the 90's,

unfortunately none of them germinated after 30 years of being stored in who knows what way lol 

Good luck with them :D 

Atb

Sand paper and fishing line might help.peace Goohfy.just to scuff the seeds shell.

• Like 1

Got these to add to my cheese collection, hopefully find one cheesy pheno

large.20240111_163713.jpg

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 3

Good luck with those :yep:

I haven’t heard of the breeder before,

not that that makes any difference :) 

Atb

• Like 3

@Shumroom  Neither had i mate, I see they was cheap and the site they are on had a 30% sale code on top of that (not sure if we can share the name). So thought sod I'll add it to my Cheesey hunting seed stock lol

• Like 2

Just now, mikeydoughnut said:

Is that Charles Manson on’t pack? Piggin hell ….

lol , now you have said that it does look like him in later life

Running out of choices to buy for Cheesey pheno potentials, So now i'm into the realms of the unknown lol

The best Cheesey strain/pheno i've grown so far is Chelato subbies, So that is a great place for me to look again now i have a tent for mothers.

I also have a ton of Cheese genetics in my bean collection i need to try and get through before i die :med:, on top of that Cheese ain't the only thing i've been hunting for, Also want find a good Pineapple, Skunk, Black Domaina and Blueberry strains. :smokin:

• Like 5

I've got 3x Chelato on the go @Military Grade looks like two phenos - two are shorties with tight internodal spacing and the other one is taller with bigger internodal. I'm planning to flip in a few days and am looking forward to seeing what I get from them, hopefully some old school aroma. Did you get any variations?

Black Domina was the first I grew out ever and it would be a blast to grow it again. The cut I had (and didn't keep obv) 2+ decades ago was a beast. 

• Like 1

@iShouldCoCo  I have grown it twice but a single seed at a time so didn't have a side by side comparison, but what I do remember is the first one I grew was the was the Cheese leaning pheno and had more space between nodes and had golf ball like buds running up the branches.

The second one was more Gelato leaning and was more clustered together.

I need to do a Chelato grow where I dedicate more of the grow space to it, before I always had to grow a CBD strain for my blunts as a tobacco alternative, but I have stopped smoking now so I only need THC strains now.

Cheese pheno

large.20210416_160739.jpglarge.20210422_185727.jpg

The Gelato Pheno(never growing 6 different strains at once again lol )

large.20230930_021436.jpglarge.20230930_021340.jpg

• Like 6