Seed Collection....

FARMER G

We’ll see eh lol … I made a rule that if I buy any they MUST be next run. Nothing I see is that exciting. Got tons of GMO, Chocolope and diesel hybrids to get through that excite me more. I think I’ll make it through. More money for meat growlers and blue ribands innit …

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

I made a rule that if I buy any they MUST be next run.

I think I'm going to adopt that strategy, I don't believe i need to re sub for awhile yet either, Let's see if i can stick to it🤞

• Like 2

@mikeydoughnut I'm with you on the chocolope that's what I'm most interested in at the minute. I have a few f2s and hybrids to look through to see if I can find what I'm after. I'm after something as close to the cut that was floating around Amsterdam about 15 years ago and a couple of the hybrids use that clone so hope to find something worth keeping.

Edited by Hazeytones
  • Like 2

Got a pack of the F2’s me sen. I see a good few folk look back fondly on it, I’ve never had it knowingly. Also it’s good to know it’s the actual real deal and not some shitty repro. I got the diesel dipped and strawberry hybrids too. I was thinking a fem run next but the church n chocolope keep nudging me.

I had germination problems with the f2s, not one popped, but got sent another pack and a free pack of 5 chocolate diesel ice cream cake that I'm sexing atm  all 5 popped. I didn't try the other pack of f2s so if you try them let me know how they germ.

I haven't smoked it yet mate but if you have the church street or church hybrids I'd have a crack at them. I've two church street just gone 7 weeks yesterday and looking and smelling great, one smells absolutely amazing.

I also have two Hazelope og at 4 weeks but if head rooms an issue I'd put them down the list.

• Like 1

Might try them next just to find out if they germ okay then. I’ll tag you in when I do 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Military Grade said:

I got a bean of the washing machine, purely because of its Cheese relations lol

UK Cheese Clone "Exodus" x Bubba Kush

Yeah, I read about washing machine ages ago, then you showed me your pack.
Exodus x Bubba sounds wonderful.

Can't wait to grow these out. Can't wait to grow all of them though! :)
Happy Dazy...

Edited by PHatDriver
  • Like 2

On 24/01/2024 at 07:59, PHatDriver said:

I've only been at it for about 2 1/2, maybe 3 years.
I'm still a grow noob man!
Thinking I have to get to 5 years before I can level up to da rank of amateur, maybe.

You've been flat out lol

I remember talking a couple years ago, I think we started at the same time and I've only just about got my temperature dialed in after my 4th grow 😅 Unfortunately I can't do it at my house, so I'm restricted to how often I can do it and how much involvement I have other than giving clear instructions.. even then they're not always followed resulting in some fuck ups. I'm about to go again and this time ill be visiting every few days lol

Took me a looong while to get through this thread, some good info on here.. I can't remember any of it though because every other post I was switching tabs window seed shopping 🙄

• Like 1

On 20/02/2024 at 14:39, rolio said:

Took me a looong while to get through this thread, some good info on here.. I can't remember any of it though because every other post I was switching tabs window seed shopping 🙄

@rolio

Keep away from them banks man, it's the devils work, I tell ya. :dev:

Edited by PHatDriver

@Military Grade

You ever seen Up Pompeii?

Derek Griffiths on the treadmill.

Instead of more steam, I think of you saying:

🧀 MORE CHESSE, give me MORE CHEESE... 🧀

Soz... 🤪

Edited by PHatDriver
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Opps my fingers slipped 🫣

large.20240308_161413.jpg.df1805bc28898d95019428b1a7cefffd.jpg

I thought my Purple Stardawg wasn't going to germinate, so I thought I'd order another, while I was there I thought I would make the most of the shipping cost, day after ordering the Purple Stardawg popped up above the surface lol

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Military Grade said:

Opps my fingers slipped 🫣

large.20240308_161413.jpg.df1805bc28898d95019428b1a7cefffd.jpg

I thought my Purple Stardawg wasn't going to germinate, so I thought I'd order another, while I was there I thought I would make the most of the shipping cost, day after ordering the Purple Stardawg popped up above the surface lol

Bloody hell, don't you hate (love) it when ya fingers do that!

I still haven't run a damn Kush!

Pineapple huh. All I'm after now an elusive Lime Strain! Eeemmm, Lime...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well if i wrote a list of all the seeds stored in the fridge i would run ut of room , but i can never throw a seed out lol , some came as gifts some came as tests but most got purchased , it seemed a cost at the time but then well when cancer comes a knocking you want anything in your armoury .

I just got an order from Growers Choice and can say first class service al lthe way and the prices on the charlottes dream i got are amazing , so i am throwing a couple in to as my dutch passions never germed but hey not all seeds grow we know that .

I just wanted to say hi in here and will try and put al ist up of all the old stuff i have to an if someone ever see's something i have in the fridge and wnated some well we all know we got to help ourselves these days.

• Like 3