Sweet Seeds New Strains 2010 Sweet Cheese & Snow Fruit

Yamatoka

:stoned: SWEET CHEESE SMOKO REPORT :spliff:

This is the best strain I've grown by Sweet Seeds yet. Between the likes of the 90% indica doms (Green Poison Cream Caramel ect) it would be hard to call a favorite. Not now - this is the one. A 70% sat dom with a nicer uplifting stone, that said it still hammers ya, not good for smoking when you need stuff done. When I say uplifting, I mean your brain is more alert, very aware of how stoned you are but without sending you to sleep. Not the best at describing flavours but it does taste sweet. I do like the stone on this one, very nice long lasting buzz. GET SOME :spliff:

How could you Yam, I'm having enough trouble making up my mind what seeds to buy and now I'm going to have to add Sweet Cheese to a list that's already too long :ninja::unsure:

Is it at all edgy or is it a nice relaxed, smiley sativa high (if you know what I mean)?

Edited by net2-3

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yamatoka

• ratdog

• S.K.

• net2-3

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sweet Cheese and Snow fruit are very good strains and you wouldn't go wrong with either net. The Sweet Cheese is not a racy high, nor does it give you that'smiley high'. It is like a strong indy stone, without sending you to sleep too quick. No para edge or owt. It's not what I'd call moreish either - meaning 1 joint sorts ya for a while. :rofl:

Oh god I think I've lost about a pints worth in drool.....

Nice stuff Yama, looking forward to your next lot!

I bet that toke is worth it!

LW