Sweet Seeds New Strains 2010 Sweet Cheese & Snow Fruit

Yamatoka

Cracked some beans a couple of weeks ago and made some use of the DR60 with 125 cfl

post-44945-1277039646_thumb.jpg

Back left slow starter is Sweet Tooth, back middle storming ahead is Black Jack with SWEET CHEESE back right lookin good. Bottom right is Blue Cheese (legandary strain or not?) with SNOW FRUIT bottom middle. The front left, after a few germin probs with Somas NYCD will be replaced by another Snow Fruit. All plants are about 14 days old, except the bottom left Snow Fruit which is 2 today.

Edited by Yamatoka

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yamatoka

• ratdog

• S.K.

• net2-3

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sweet Seeds - Snow Fruit

From Sweet Seeds we present you the abominable plant of the snow. It has a predominantly indica genetics, that in our opinion it has rarely been seen before.

This strain has an exagerated development of the lateral branches, because of this just one plant can ocupy a large extensive area of cultivation and produce by itself a huge harvest.

Due to it’s high development potential it tolerates and even it requires a rich mixture in nitrogen and oligoelements just like chelates of iron to prevent non desired yellowish.

It produces suculent and compact buds due to its big length calyxes, while it blooms it exhibits a charming policromacy in its foliage with shades of green, magenta, red, purple… It also develops a big mantle of trichomes in the flowering bunch and big part of the foilage during this phase.

It’s a strong strain, with a very short internodal distance and strong stalks that helps it to resist very well outdoors the strong gusts of wind. While fresh, it’s aroma reminds a mix of mint and fruits of the forest, with slight flavor of toasted almonds and humus.It’s effects are very strong and relaxing due to it’s high percentage of THC and CBD. Strain of high medicinal effects.

Specification sheet:

Indica/Sativa : 90%-10%

Interior yield: 400-550 gr /m2

Exterior yield: 350-550 gr /plant

Blooming indoor: 8 weeks

Harvest outdoor: end of september

THC: 15-20% CBD: 1.8% CBN: 0.5 %

Sweet Seeds - Sweet Cheese

It’s a fusión between two high grade strains, Cheese x Black Jack. This genetic highlights the virtues of it’s ancestors giving a new twist to the aromas and flavor of the Black Jack.

It produces long central buds surrounded by plenty of peripheral buds also long and and of good quality. It’s high productivity added up to a new and revolutionary flavor with a slight taste of mature cheese and spice makes Sweet Cheese a recomended option for those who seek new flavors and aromas.

Regarding the effects, we have to remind that we’re dealing with the mix sprout of two of the big ones in cannabic engineering. It’s effect is strong and last long, inducing states of mind of euphoria and of relax widely recognized by the cutting edge growers.

Specification sheet:

Indica/Sativa : 30%-70%

Interior yield: 400-600 gr /m2

Exterior yield: 350-550 gr /plant

Blooming indoor: 9 weeks

Harvest outdoor: middle of october

THC: 15-20% CBD: 1.4% CBN: 0.4 %

edit - cheers carlo

Edited by Yamatoka

nice variety going on yam - some tasty sounding strains in here :D i like the sound of Snow Fruit, be interesting to see how she does for you

all the best with rest of your grow lol

nice variety going on yam - some tasty sounding strains in here :wink: i like the sound of Snow Fruit, be interesting to see how she does for you

all the best with rest of your grow :yep:

Very nice Yamatoka, I'm pulling up a chair and wishing you as much success as you usually have :wink:

Keep it high!

|tommy|

cheers lads, hope I can do these strains some justice. I've just potted up and done a little bit of a monumental fuck up that Bm would be proud of. I pulled a bit too enthusiastically on the stem of the Sweet Tooth and it sort of came away from the root mass a bit, it teared about 5mm, not completly. So I pushed the stem back in the soil and will hope for the best.

Anyone reading know if topping any of these strains is a problem ? It's the Blue cheese and SweetTooth that I'm mainly concerned/clueless about lol

post-44945-1277405105_thumb.jpg

Guest weedmonsta

looking nice yama.... i also have snowfruit to do... wont prob be till spring though...

ill have a seat in the corner here m8, and watch em grow...

best of luck dude :)

looking good . youl like the black jack ,as im still running it myself.fast/ vigouros.and tastes very good /lemon and lime flavours .its better than the lemon sk for lemon taste .

Looking very good mate!

It's the first time I see a Snow Fruit growing. I'm curious about that strain, I got 3 of them growing right now but they are only vegging for 10 days now, so they are very small. They look good, full Indica leaves give it a vigourous look. Hope the flowers look as good.

Keep it high!

|tommy|