• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yamatoka

• ratdog

• S.K.

• net2-3

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

alls looking sweet m8. the room is full. id take sum cuttings of them all,if you havnt yet.as ive lost sum super strains due to not cloning them,stoned . the black jack will be in my veg room till i die :smokin::stoned:

cheers net, and that's very good to know smoke.

Day 8 - Sweet Cheese front left, and that's defo a Snow Fruit front right. I'm lovin how the un topped sf is growing. I only s cropped and the lateral branches have caught up with the top of the main stem which leaves me askin 'is it worth topping some strains?'

post-44945-1279273645_thumb.jpg

e2a - you can see how quick these are coming on better if u keep yr eye on the ledge, left of drobe :rofl:

Edited by Yamatoka

Day 11 - gave em 1ml bloom, as I can see baby budsa formin

post-44945-1279536492_thumb.jpg

I've been removing new shoots on the bottom 2/3's of the plants, leaving the fan leaves on. Lower fan leaves will only be removed if they look fucked thru a lack of light.

Edited by Yamatoka

They're looking good my friend, now you just have to wait for them the fill those beautiful flowers. After all those are going to be the first Snow Fruit and Sweet Cheese flowers that I'm going to have the pleasure to see. My Snow Fruits will be turned on to 12/12 only in 10 or 15 days, so you are almost a month ahead, heheheh...

Keep it high!

|tommy|

the Snow Fruit looks a good sturdy plant Tom. Front left is the Sweet Cheese showing its sativa traits, to the right you can just see the Snow Fruit. The sc has been raised, but I'm guessing it will out stretch the sf in the next couple of weeks.

post-44945-1279624586_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yamatoka

Day 12 (flash off) You can see now where I've removed some lower shoots but left the fan leaves on . .

post-44945-1279624748_thumb.jpg

My Yammy, you have been a busy boy :rofl: , looking nice and healthy there dude and keep up the excellent work :rofl:

Guest hantshaze

Bo Sel ect a,

Loooookin Foooockin wicked yam mate.

Might have to try some of more SS trains someware down the line :rofl:

Best of luck geez,

hantshaze......

nice one ratdog and hants - I'd recommend space in yr grow for a green poison plant and a cream caramel :king:

Day 16

post-44945-1279969697_thumb.jpg

1ml bloom 1ml fishmix

post-44945-1280340662_thumb.jpg

lower fan leaves were removed as they died off thru a lack of light i think - all good on top :badass:

Edited by Yamatoka