• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yamatoka

• ratdog

• S.K.

• net2-3

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Craig David :guitar: I`l defo be looking for some of those in future grows matey, well done on the cotc mate, even the sun shines on a dogs ares now and then :spliff: :shuriken:

cheers rdog - best o luck with 'this' months cotc

day 28

post-44945-1281039728_thumb.jpg

the prominent bud (off centre right) is Snow fruit. The buds to the left are the Sweet Cheese

e2a - 10,000+ posts in just over a year - fuckin ell :notworthy:

Edited by Yamatoka

Sweet! ain`t that the truth mate, looking lush for 4 weeks and well healthy dude :notworthy: i got a cheese one in seedling form atm, Cheese Wreck, so want to try a cheese and hope i`ve pick a good one as i know jack about them :yep:

Thanks for your vote mate :sport:

Very nice my friend. Just to let you know that I keep passing here but I don't want to screw your diary by posting always the same words, hehehe. They are beautiful and seem to be packing well, so there is not much more to say.

Keep it!

|tommy|

Ayup Yam. Just catchin up a bit . Well done sir on the Cream of the Crop. Was only a matter of time fella :rofl:

Looks like u got some tasty morsals in ur gro. Lookin nice n healthy as allways.

Peace

Alright Tommy - I never know what to post in yr diaries too ' your grows the bollox' can get a bit borin :rofl:

Good to see ya back on the forums B monkey, learnt some stuff of ya when I was first here ;)

Right , pic time ..day 36

post-44945-1281730615_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yamatoka

just removed a branch of the Black Jack as it had seeded more than I liked, by removing I hope I've decreased the chance of other buds seeding up. The branch was nearest the door (left side of right hand door) which I need to light proof 100% - bollocks :rofl:

post-44945-1281870513_thumb.jpg

hope this lot don't seed up ..

post-44945-1281870564_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yamatoka

Lookin very nice Yama! Have a grow on with same strains again. Seems my Black Jack hermied this time around, although I left her in and thought it would be ok with the little time left. Unfortunately it was the wrong choice to make, looks like everything is seeded now ;) don't really mind though, will still get some semi decent smoke regardless. 600W is to hard to control in this heat really.... hope next grow will be better

keep the diaries comin m8