If Time Travel Is Possible

WeedIsFree

There are so many mistakes in history, if we could go back and change them we'd be to busy dealing with the past to have a future.

Bit deep for me that was. I'm getting some of Vince's headache. :headpain:

Edited by Mr Bond
  • Like 4

I'd go back to the 80's and execute each member of the Bullingdon club Arnie style.. not forgetting IDS & Nick Clegg but I'd use a lump hammer instead of an uzi 9mm.

:wassnnme:

If time travel were possible surely it would only be plausible from the invention of the first time machine and beyond. So you can go forward in time and back to that starting point.. :g:

• Like 2

quantum something - like setting a windows restore point in time the first time you get the machine running presumably

Edited by hello

why?

Because otherwise we would be knee deep in time travellers trying to kill all and sundry and we are not so it is either impossible or my theory holds some weight.. lol

Edited by madgiz
  • Like 5

Check out the John Titor case.

It's a bit hard to say its impossible. I'm sure in the future it will be possible , as to killing Hitler, check out the Grandpa theory.

Premeditated murder, with mitigating circumstances.

Paradoxically, the same sentence given to Johnsie in an unseen episode of Dad's Army where he is demonstrating his infamous 'they don't like it up em' bit and as back story we don't know or see he spears a local paedophile through the guts and the whole village goes schtum, "say nooooooothing!. I am from Mivade, I know nothing.

Edited by Hir

Because otherwise we would be knee deep in time travellers trying to kill all and sundry and we are not so it is either impossible or my theory holds some weight.. lol

of all the time in the universe why would they want to come back to now?

• Like 1