If Time Travel Is Possible

WeedIsFree

did anybody used to watch bernards watch ? - i think i would settle for bernards watch tbh.

- "5mins later" i would probably be dead of old age, but i would still like to have ago.

• Like 2

it's all well and good killing :nazi: but what if someone more evil takes/took his place :g:

You could also say "what if someone who didn't execute millions took his place". I think the thought should be is it worth the gamble and err 6 million or whatever the figure is would probably say yes if they were in the know.

I remember seeing a picture form the 30's and they had examined it and stated it was real but there was a guy in it that was wearing modern clothes in a style not available then. It didn't convince me I doubt it's possible, if it was we wouldn't exist. Imagine if we had the means to tamper earlier in our history lol.

i'd try to show everyone the future, in an attempt to change the behaviour of people by showing them the unfolding, invisable, step by step, slowly, slowly game they are being dragged into, i'm sure it would be enough to shock anyone into changing, especially the further back you go the more independent people were, they'd hate to see what they're supposedly leaving behind and setting up to happen.

Although you don't really need a time machine for that, you just need the original time machine working correctly (memory), so that it is aware of it's actions and therefore will not just thoughtlessly act out with total disregard for the past, present and future, memory is time, memory of results can tell you what may happen in the future, our basic knowledge of matter is enough to see what alot of outcomes will be like but only by using awareness.

Edited by FunkyJazzJesus

you can't just remove the people from history without teaching the lesson of how to not let the atrocities happen again - ? - how would you do that, without simply giving some other future psycopaths ideas of what they could "achieve" (?), what with it have not happend previously ?!

you can't just remove the people from history without teaching the lesson of how to not let the atrocities happen again - ? - how would you do that, without simply giving some other future psycopaths ideas of what they could "achieve" (?), what with it have not happend previously ?!

but by making everyone aware of this, then it makes it incredibly difficult to carry out, the main reason why these things have occured is because of lack of memory or people not knowing, thinking, realising, which is no memory. The game is about distraction, about filling your memories with idea that will carry you away from becoming aware of these outcomes until they obviously are a reality but even still can be invisable to some people.

Edited by FunkyJazzJesus

I was reading yesterday about time travel. If it happens, there will be no going back, only forwards. Time marches on and I kinda like that. Onwards and upwards. It makes sense to not try and change the past, it's gone, done with. We can only do better with tomorrow.

I often wish I could go back in time and erase my mistakes and errors, but then if I could do that I wouldn't be the person I am today, if that makes any sense. I suppose what I am trying to say is that I am trying to learn for the mistakes that I have made in the past, TBH I think is the same for many people, perhaps lol

Trouble wi this is where do ye stop I mean ye would never be done ye could go back to the dawn of time and still be killin fuckers that ye feel deserve it much better to gie them aw a packet o rizla and a bag o finest green an make the fuckers see sense that way lol

Hazy :skin_up:

You lot never seen the butterfly effect?

Go back to 'fix' something but it makes something else much worse... because events aren't isolated, you can't just change 1 thing

Bernard's watch would do me fine @

• Like 1