Speed Devil Fem'd

greengiant2020

Well i went to check the plants before the hps switched off this morning and to take wilma outside to keep her in the light, overnight she has started showing a few hairs so hopefully it's all go from here. Her roots are truely fantastic, coming out of pot now so i'm about to repot her.

Shall get a pic in the process, i keep seeing different opinions on how big the final pot should be so i figure just go for a big bugger and then it's sorted.

Also a moment to say thanks to all for tolerating my noob mistakes after getting back into this after so long and my annoying pm's asking stupid questions. You've all been legendary and due to you peeps i've got a bagseed plant that smells just like a bowl of mixed fruit flowering like crazy and now my light-squished speed devil is growing up to :smoke::spliff:

So thanks again and i shall keep this updated.

Edited by greengiant2020

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• greengiant2020

• vince noir rock n roll star

• net2-3

• ratdog

Sorry for the delay, had some probs but sorted now. Will try and get pics of the girl growing outside tomorrow. She's tiny but growing, will see what she does anyway.

For now though here is 'Wilma'. She goes outside in the day and under the 250w at night with the bagseed female (doing bloody great by the way, pics of her tomorrow as well).

For now, here is wilma looking (i think) pretty darn good. Not sure how long she'll take to be ready, but considering she was once squashed by a light she's doing very well.

post-54834-1275838698_thumb.jpg

Ok just 1 of the bagseed girl, shockingly shit quality sorry, had to use phone for it. 12/12 after just 2 weeks, 250w hps. Resin on the big leaves, smells to hell and high buggery. Leaves don't look quite so dark as my phone makes it, will try with normal cam tomorrow. Too late to take a clone i take it? Or should i just try and re-veg her once done?

post-54834-1275839460_thumb.jpg

the devils are bushing up nicely now:) cant be more than a couple of weeks away now?

Yeah i'm quite surprised how quickly she bushed out. The one actually planted in the garden is laughable in size, but then she's dealt with cold, hot, storms, cold then hot again and only a few hours of direct light a day really, so to be expected. As for the girl in the pics, i'm not sure how long really.

Starting to smell nice now, no sign of resin yet, but given the fook-ups early on do you think that would have delayed her some or will she finish up as and when expected or a bit later? I'm not that informed on autos, so wouldnt know if they'll just finish in regular amount of time or be slowed down.

If she is gonna finish 'around' the seed co's description, then yeah she's got no more than 3 weeks left. In which time i hope she fattens up some and gets some sticky going on. But at the end of the day, getting just a quarter off of a plant would still cost less than buying a quarter round here. I've gone without weedage for a veeeeery long time so anything will be welcome. Gonna start up a few more autos from sweet seeds in a couple of weeks.

I'm also still hoping it's not too late to get clones off that bagseed girl, the two lowest branches are the only ones without buds growing on them so they would be only option. Failing that i'll chop her when the time comes (i reckon about 4 weeks, and expecting at least a couple of oz from her) and sling her under 24h flouro light to see if she'll re-grow. She smells just like the weed i got her from, resin all over the place so when i trim i'll be keeping the leaves to play around with making a tiny bit of hash.