Speed Devil Fem'd

greengiant2020

there is a button top left of where it says `euro` on there website m8..click th union flag m8

btw if you go threough attitude you can get a discount at checkout by putting code 420..

and you get free seeds

I can see the lil flag on the main page wbut when i go to the seedbank bit it heads back to the original language, not to worry as i'm having a look through attitude right now and thank you for that info i didn't know about the code. Hopefully i'll be back on track within a week or two, hehe

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• greengiant2020

• vince noir rock n roll star

• net2-3

• ratdog

The little lady that had a close encounter of the falling light kind, has recovered :toot:. Standing up and growing again so you were right WM cheers, you sent her good karma :mmmmmmm: , i'm just thinking that all these little mishaps have slowed her down so much that she wont be able to produce much but hey ho, all the time she is alive she shall be treated well. The other one seems to be doing fine as well, i've ordered a batch of speed devils again and also going to order some sweet cheese next week and veg them properly for at least a month under a 250w metal halide, so that shall be fun. In the mean time, piccies of the baby ones later or in the morning. Peace all.

Whoops, wasnt justa delay this time, totally forgot, :unsure:. 100% promise pics later today. The little lady that got squished has now fully recovered and doesnt even look like some noob dropped a light on her. The other one is now planted outside, among some little patches of ivy in a convenient spot i found in my own garden that i had no idea was there, it gets a full wack of the best midday sun (when its there) and is totally out of view. Not only that, frost never touches the area and no strong winds either due to a shed, the perfect little area.. Me thinks i've found a little auto-flowering garden zone there. I'm gonna keep her well fed once she grows (very small right now) and keep the ivy from creeping back and competing too much, the ground isnt the best quality but then i had no clue i had the little patch so once shes grown and out of the way it will be re-worked with lots of goodies ready for a batch to go in and take advantage of august/september.

Little update on the bagseed that was started as well. The biggest bagseed plant that was verified female, i have VERY high hopes for! In just this short time she's throwing out hairs every day and the smell is wonderful, just like the smell from the bag she came from. Which brings me to a question, one of the others is a male, he is short and squat with lots of balls forming, to keep this little collection going should I use his pollen to seed a small branch on the big girl or should i try and grab one of her lower branches (all rather small to be honest) and try to get a cutting of her going and hope for the best? She wasnt topped, so is heading upwards in a very uniform way, big broad leaves, short with very short node space, hardly any branching at all. If she had been vegged longer i expect she would have, but as it is they are my only options to keep her, apart from re-vegging once harvested of course. Any tips welcome.

Ok just a couple of quickies for now, all i had time to get. I didn't manage to get a shot of the young lady growing in the secret garden as the neighbour was out and didnt want her asking why im leaning behind my shed with a camera, lol. This is the one that was started first and had a light dropped on her, has recovered well and is finally picking up in speed of growth. She will need a bigger pot soon so im gonna wait until the first hairs show and she'll be upgraded for the rest of her journey. She's only a tiny plant, but the roots are already hitting the bottom of the pot and spinning around it inside, i've had other larger plants with roots nowhere near as close to that.

Oh, her name is Wilma, the other plant in ground is called Betty. The little fly sitting on wilma's leaf is called Gordan the security guy.

post-54834-1274363455_thumb.jpg

post-54834-1274363461_thumb.jpg

Edited by greengiant2020

Another question while im here thinking about it, when i pot her on, shall i put her in a whole new pot or 'double pot' her by chopping the bottom off and partly burying in the new one to avoid too much root disturbance?

Edited by greengiant2020

Guest weedmonsta
Another question while im here thinking about it, when i pot her on, shall i put her in a whole new pot or 'double pot' her by chopping the bottom off and partly burying in the new one to avoid too much root disturbance?

hi m8, just let the pot dry a bit then you can remove her totally, then the new roots can grow sideways as well as down :unsure:

hi m8, just let the pot dry a bit then you can remove her totally, then the new roots can grow sideways as well as down :stoned:

Okey dokey cheers weedmonsta shall do. The outside girl is starting to pick up after her planting out, will try an nab a photo tomorrow.

As for the bagseed girl, well im impressed so far and have high hopes for her now, gonna try taking the few lowest branches off and get them rooted but they're quite small, wish i had topped her in veg now.

Guest weedmonsta
How stinky where yours during flower weedmonsta?
my speed devil did smell quite a lot but only cos i had an air leak in the system.... gap round the door :chef:

and i could smell it in my house...was worse tho after i had cut and hung her m8, stinks bad when drying

Edited by weedmonsta

How stinky where yours during flower weedmonsta?
my speed devil did smell quite a lot but only cos i had an air leak in the system.... gap round the door :smug:

and i could smell it in my house...was worse tho after i had cut and hung her m8, stinks bad when drying

I love the smell of weed, the bagseed girl i have going now stinks on some days and shes only just hit flowering, but when i know i have people coming round i have to run around like a blue bottom'd bug opening windows and doing my bit for the hole in the ozone layer with multiple air fresheners. When i end up drying these girls im putting them up in the attic, gonna have them just hanging from the beam. There is quite alot of ventilation up there, so im hoping it just filters out through there rather than travelling downstairs too much. Once dried they'll be hitting the jars if they last long enough, got some good ones that always served me well in the past.

Quite looking forward to the next few weeks to see how these girls turn out.

I'm hoping the one that sits under the light does really well, she is under the hps at night for 12 hours where the bagseed girl flowers, then in day time goes outside sao she gets 24 hours. Hoping the sun we've been getting beefs her up lots.

looks like you got the quicker shorter phenotype too ..bonus .. :wink:

looks like you got the quicker shorter phenotype too ..bonus .. :wink:

I'm not sure if that's the case or its the 'shorter because some muppet dropped a light on me' pheno, but shes doing well and the one outside is picking up now as well with all this warm weather we're having. Is there anywhere i can look at info on what phenos can be found among this lot?

i think it was withnail who told me ,and am sure its in sweet seeds strain guide on here greengiant

only a tall one and a short one m8

Ta muchly.

And thx vince shall give myself a read.