The Winner Is....

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Massive congrats to all comp winners and runners up and especially to my other half for coming first (with a bit of help from me too hehe) :rofl:

Cant wait to hit the Highlife Cup in Amsterdam WooooHooooooo :D

Many thanks to Carlos and the Sweet Seeds team, to Withnail and all of UK420 and my special MR SK lol

Mrs SK xx

Congrats SK :yes:

Your diary was a cracker :B):

And a big congrats to all who entered and got selected as runner up's

Love the sweet seed selection .. some lovly strains to choose from !!

#

Driptray :(

Guest weedmonsta

hi guys... just an update. my sweetseeds prize pack has arrived

a sweetseeds cap

2 sweetseeds t-shirts

3 packs of seeds... s.a.d (sweet Afghani delicious) big devil and snowfruit

9 tiny jiffy pellets

a pack of some beneficial fungi ( i presume as i don't speak Spanish)

3 catalogs that i can give 2 to friends

3 sweetseeds stickers

thanks guys...i had fun growing your seeds...

post-26220-1272559583_thumb.jpg

Hi all,

Congrats to the winners of the grow diaries. Didnt even know there was a comp on. Lucky I didnt know or Id have tried harder, and they wouldnt have stood a chance (Na I still would have lost).

Regards cain1.

I just ran to answer the door to the postie... Who then said there were loads of parcels! :wink:

Turns out it's all the books my Mrs has been swapping! :v: about six of them!

Hopefully it'll get here tomorrow! Wonder what that fungi stuff is like?

Edited by Stonehenge

:D Sorry... Weedmonsta said he recieved some possible beneficial fungi....

I tried to quote it but it went wrong. :guitar:

:guitar: Sorry... Weedmonsta said he recieved some possible beneficial fungi....

I tried to quote it but it went wrong. lol

Ahhh gotcha :wink: I should have realized that but todays wake n bake has been pretty full on :D

:guitar:

Guest weedmonsta

Apparently it has 7 types of bacteria in it it looks like little hard rice crispies

and the label recommends 10-15 of these little `pearls` next to the roots when u pot up is all you need...

i doubt they are as good as the plant magic stuff, but worth a try as they cost me nothing.....

heres a pic

post-26220-1272754073_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Healthystealthy

WOO HOO just seen this thread :yep:

CONGRATULATIONS SK fella, enjoy your trip & well done to everyone else too :(

huge thanks goes to Withnail for all the organising & of course to Sweet Seeds for the competition in the first place

THANKS GUYS

hs :ninja:

S.K. congrats M8y, also to the rest.

Heres sounding dumb but what was the comp all about, what did you have to do. I aint been near anything that said competition on here.

I'll have to get a grow diary up soon, just need a camera and a decent P.C.

Anyways Guys 'CONGRATULATIONS'......... Have a good time, wherever your going, or whatever you all won.... I dont know......

bE lUCKY!.........................

I weren't sure myself how the comp was run. Got a pm sayin I could spend 500 euro on the Sweetseeds site :) What u get blayz'd ?

Got 250euro of seeds.... but I think maybe I missed out cos I've been awol for a month or two. I sent a message just now to send half to Joolz for comp prizes or whatever else they can be used for. I feel bad to be fair. I liked that diary but the abrupt ending... through no fault of my own mind... means it was incomplete. Maybe I'm to tough on myself but I don't deserve to win over anyone who actually finished their diary. I didn't even get to do my smoke tests.. and I looked forward to recording my harvest in pictures. I had good ideas and hopes for the end of mine... but as the saying goes, shit happens.

Fair play to sweet seeds though. Those plants did better than I thought they would. I'd pay cash for their seeds and recommend them too. Top marks to sweet seeds on those strains I had. I'd grow them again.

Congrats SK, Yam. Good job lads.

• 2 weeks later...
Apparently it has 7 types of bacteria in it it looks like little hard rice crispies

and the label recommends 10-15 of these little `pearls` next to the roots when u pot up is all you need...

i doubt they are as good as the plant magic stuff, but worth a try as they cost me nothing.....

heres a pic

post-26220-1272754073_thumb.jpg

so that's what they're for . . :)

see post 51 for details of seeds bought with prize money - nice one SweetSeeds !

Edited by Yamatoka