The Winner Is....

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Hi all,

You can beleive me in that it has been very dificult to choose the winners due to the high level of the grow diaries. But at last here are the winners:

1º PRIZE: SK

2º PRIZE: YAMATOKA

3º PRIZE: BLAYZ

They will also receive a prize lot the following nicks for their efforts and high quality of their grow diaries:

STONEHENGE

REBEL 84

WEEDMONSTA

PODGUY

DORKO

CAMBIUM

BURTONRED

MATSI

GOLDIE 2007

HEALTHYSTEALTHY

SOLIDOP

The first three will receive a private message tomorow morning with the instructions of the prizes. The rest of the winners can send us an address to send them the smaller prizes.

Cheers,

• Like 1

congrats to all the winners,

enjoyed reading all the diaries

well done folks, and thanks to ss for the beans

rm

• Like 2

Congratulations to the winners. Great load of diaries.

Massive thanks to Carlos and Withnail for doing such a cool comp. It doesn't get much better than prizes for growing bud :D

I was buzzing with the free seeds, so nice one!

• Like 2

Congratulations to the Winners!! :D:toot: :toot: :toot:

All well deserved!! Well done guys :)

SK get your passport ready!! And don't forget to tell us all about the trip!!! :rofl:

What a result, got some free beans that turned out to be gems: Psicodelicia & Sweet Tai

Thanks again Sweet Seeds, Withnail and UK420/Joolz for the seeds and the opportunity! :D

Fantastic fun! :D

Dorko :yep:

• Like 2

congrat`s to all the grow diary winners , also to sweet seeds , whithers n uk420 for puttin on a good comp

enjoy you lucky lot :D

FG :yep:

• Like 2

Congratulations to the winners, top work and well deserved for all three of you :D

Can't believe how many good diaries in this section, I hadn't even found a few of those runner up's diaries yet. Think I'll have to track them down and get reading :yep:

• Like 2

:yahoo: OMG WOW! Thanks guys I cant believe I came first, thats totally blown me away!! A thousand thank you's to Carlos and the SweetSeeds team, and of course to Withnail and UK420 for giving us all this awesome opportunity!

Congrats to all the winners and I think like was said already, anybody who entered was already a winner :yep: There were some real top quality dairy's in the comp and I feel totally honored to have come first!

Cant wait to hit damn WoooHooo Massive thanks again to Carlos and SweetSeeds / Withnail and all members of this great place we all know and love so much... "UK40"

Wow.....

SK

• Like 2

Congrats S.K and Mrs S.K !

I imagine your diary is going to be a bit busy for a while, off to have a read through meself after I make a brew :yahoo:

• Like 1

:yep: Well done SK and Mrs SK!

And Yamatoka and Blayz'd too..... That was a cool competition... :v:

I feel honoured to get recognised amongst so many top notch entries... So thank you Sweet Seeds and UK420...

Still got some bud left too! Might wrap up a Black Jack one to celebrate...

Have a good one in the Dam SK.... :yahoo:

• Like 1

well done everyone ..and you weedmonsta ...haha ..im stunned i didnt get bugger all for completing the first 100kg plus diary with the speed devils ..ah well ..id only waste the prize i suspect ..

next year though eh ? :yep::yahoo:

• Like 1

Well done to the winners of this comp. Well done every one else for doing ya diarys. Off to read the winners diary now....:yahoo:

Burton

• Like 1