The Winner Is....

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Thanks again for all the good wishes guys/gals!!! :wink:

Were all set to have a totally 'blinding' time at the cup , gonna be soooooo kool!!! :notworthy:

Wish we could take you all with us :headpain:

You lot are the best!!!

SK

i forgot to add ...well done s.k. great diary man ,very deserving of the win :spliff:

S.K. congrats M8y, also to the rest.

Heres sounding dumb but what was the comp all about, what did you have to do. I aint been near anything that said competition on here.

I'll have to get a grow diary up soon, just need a camera and a decent P.C.

Anyways Guys 'CONGRATULATIONS'......... Have a good time, wherever your going, or whatever you all won.... I dont know......

bE lUCKY!.........................

I weren't sure myself how the comp was run. Got a pm sayin I could spend 500 euro on the Sweetseeds site :spliff: What u get blayz'd ?

Guest podgy

Sorry for chiming in late, but wanted to say congrats to everyone in the comp... really feel we luckedout on the opportunity... lol honestly, I felt I won when I found the beans were in my "bill box" :wink:

Ya'll really pulled me outta a bad session with my ebb & flood :yep: thanks withnail, and everyone else with the comp :spliff:

Guest weedmonsta

runners up.... i have been told by sweetseeds that the prize for runners up is your choice of 3 packs of 3 sweetseeds +

tshirts cap and other sweetseeds branded stuff

Edited by weedmonsta