The Winner Is....

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Hang on.... post 3 in SK's diary....

"Cant stop picturing myself and Mrs SK soaking up some much needed Spanish sun-rays whilst enjoying some of the yummy local delicacies.... Aaaah such bliss!! Ok back to reality, we got a competition to try n win baby"

you had ya crystal ball out?? lol

Well done Blayz'd and especially S.K. ya jammy sod lol Hope you share the details of the trip on here, well done m8 :spliff:

Congratulations S.K .. nice one... you must be buzzing sir :clapping:

Well done to Yamatoka and Blayzd too, and everybody else of course :cheers:

And thanks to everyone for taking part and a great big massive thank you to Sweet Seeds for giving away so many seeds in the first place and then giving away some awesome prizes :(

I fucking love this place :applause: :thumsup:

Well done SK!! You gonna have a wicked time :yinyang: Thanks to Sweet Seeds for putting on such a great competition too :unsure:

S.K. congrats M8y, also to the rest.

Heres sounding dumb but what was the comp all about, what did you have to do. I aint been near anything that said competition on here.

I'll have to get a grow diary up soon, just need a camera and a decent P.C.

Anyways Guys 'CONGRATULATIONS'......... Have a good time, wherever your going, or whatever you all won.... I dont know......

bE lUCKY!.........................

Thanks everyone!!! I'm so chuffed :doh:

Sure is gonna be one hell of a trip!!! Will be sure to take lots of pics and post a thread of the journey as soon as we return :rofl:

you guys all rock :wink:

Congrats to S.K and all the other winners. :wink:

Much respect to the Sweet Seeds crew for supplying that vast amount of seeds and the awesome prizes. :unsure: