Ms Kitty

Arnold Layne

So here we are it's 5 in the morning and i can't sleep. i was lying in bed and started thinking abouy Cath, and realised i haven't said goodbye. When i read she wasn't with us anymore i cried quite a bit although we never actualy met. i didn't post my condoleses at the time because i didn't know what to say.

so ...Cath although i never had the pleasure of your company i always liked reading your posts, from your rants to your grow diaries your warmth shone through. i miss your genuine humanity and your humour in the face of adversity. i wish you were still here. god bless Cath x

• 3 months later...

:yinyang: The rose bush we put in our garden to remind us of beautiful Miss Kitty has given us a beautiful red rose.:yinyang:

Caths come to say hi..:yinyang:

:yinyang: The rose bush we put in our garden to remind us of beautiful Miss Kitty has given us a beautiful red rose.:yinyang:

Caths come to say hi..:yinyang:

Nice one Toe rag :yep:

I was thinking about Cath just the other day :) nice to know other's do from time to time too.

:yinyang:

Nicely, Toe Rag; indeed she has, that's so out of season - only Cath could push it through at this time of year! :yep:

I often remember her, usually prompted by this thread being bumped by new posts. The world seems a shade grey without her and her kind ways. So much colour, light and love flowed from her in her little chair, I'll never forget our one meeting.

Folks, you'd be surprised what 420 peeps are like. There are folks posting on this board who, IMO, deserve high honour in the land. And I mean it, they should be given medals, some of our folks here.

For me, meeting Ms Kitty was one of life's great privileges. Meets like that don't happen every day, but they leave their mark on you permanently. We have a few members here who, like Ms Kitty, are saints and heroes. Some folks here just leave me awe-struck, they live with issues and problems that I cannot even imagine; yet they shine so brightly. Let's cherish them, respect them, and love them. The world needs such folk.

Edited by Arnold Layne
  • Like 4

Beautiful Al..I'm just wiping the tears from my eyes that so nice what you wrote.

I never met Cath but she lives on in our hearts,Never ever forgotten :yinyang:

R.I.P Ms Kitty you will be missed amongst us all.

Its hard to pay respect on a forum :(

Hi there nOOb..You are paying respect missing her thinking about her bringing her post back on the board so we all can think and remember our beautiful sister.

I pay respect with my hart gone but never forgotten. :hug: