Ms Kitty

Arnold Layne

News has reached me that Ms Kitty (known to many folks here at UK420) is very seriously unwell, and finds herself at a big crossroads in life.

I'm taking time out every day just to pause and focus on her. Call it "Vibes", call it "Prayer", call it nothing at all or anything you like.... but it can be of great power and effect, so just do it!

It'd be nice if Ms kitty could know that every day a vast wave of goodwill is reaching out to her from near and far, from deep within the hearts and minds of the stoner/grower community of UK420.

Be well, be wise, be uplifted Ms Kitty. We love you and wish you all the good there is to be wished lol

So I'm going to light up one now. This one's for you .... Blues it is, too.

Feel free to post positive comments of good will here....... I am told they will reach her lol

• Like 5

Guest Poacher

ill be sending out daily waves of positive vibes in your direction Ms Kitty, heres hoping that you health improves lol

never before have i seen such strength and character.

my thoughts are with you ms kitty, always.

take care

bartman

x

ps thanks for the kind words arnie lol

All the best to you and yours Ms Kitty, hope you are better soon, wishing you good luck and sending the good vibes :yinyang: