Ms Kitty

Arnold Layne

Reading this back is very sad but also very inspirational. It shows how deep 420 and its members go and how far back quite an amazing online band of brothers and sisters. Miss Kitty spirit is well and truly alive and you all honour her with this threads continued posts and show of love.

Ms Kitty I didn't know you but feel I know your story rest in peace :yinyang:

• Like 3

what a beautiful thing.

here's to you miss kitty.

i dont i have to words to explain how this reading thread has made me feel. :notworthy: UK420

Edited by Sancho Panza
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

This is so deep, i've never seen anything like this on a forum before.

Salutations to you Ms Kitty i hope you are re-incarnated somewhere

• 2 months later...

Thinking about you often our UK420 sister you're never forgotten in our hearts love you heaps from the TR family. :hug:

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

This is the first time I've seen this, I always stayed away from this side of her life towards the end, I stayed away from most of it to be honest, but I knew she had good friends here, having met a few of you..

Cath couldn't have had a better group of friends, you are all amazing people, talking to her every day, doing what you can to keep her spirits up,being there for her when I should have been. Thank you all so much for being there to help her through the hardest thing I've ever seen anyone go through, you truly made a difference. I've never seen so much love in one place for one person.

RIP mum, I'm glad to see that you are loved by so many amazing people

• Like 41

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Here's a pic of Ms Kitty's Tree today on her birthday.

Looks like she has a new neighbour arriving soon. Hope they don't mind her growing.

:yinyang:

large.IMG_2196.JPG

Edited by bartman
  • Like 16

I never knew Ms Kitty but she was obviously much loved as this thread is testament to. Happy birthday Missy, I hope you're in a good place :v::yinyang:

Edited by i11
  • Like 2