Ms Kitty

Arnold Layne

For all who wish to attend, Cath's funeral arrangements are as follows :-

contact barfman :D

Cath's Mum said "All are welcome. The more the merrier"

lol the stretch pink limo is confirmed ( i really did think Cath was joking when she mentioned this a while ago :soap:) lol

:unsure:

Edited by Joolz

:D Big thanks to Tootsweet who took time out all the time to up date me on dear Caths condition..Your such a wonderful caring person.. this is what this world needs more Awesome people like you who care,Thanks and god bless you love.. love toe rag and family. :v: :wink:

:eek: Big thanks to Tootsweet who took time out all the time to up date me on dear Caths condition..Your such a wonderful caring person.. this is what this world needs more Awesome people like you who care,Thanks and god bless you love..

:eek::ouch:

Cath was interned in a Humanist Ceremony, many here to pay respects to a remarkable woman

Edited by maryjane

I couldn't get there :( I wanted to say Goodbye..... I did spend time at 12 noon alone n quiet, thinking of all of you that managed to get there to wish Cath the best on her journey :) Then I played her tune, on my Trumpet... :D

Now we know that God's Angels DO walk on this earth, but Cath has a more important job now...... thats why she left us :) Only the best are chosen for those most important tasks :yep: I know this to be true :D So Good Luck Cath, I feel happy knowing that souls like you are chosen for these tasks .

R.I.P...... Cath......although I feel sure that there will be no rest for you my darlin' :yep: An Angels work is never done..... :lucky:

:)

• Like 1

Cath was interned in a Humanist Ceremony, many here to pay respects to a remarkable woman

A remarkable woman indeed MJ :rofl: One who will live in my memory forever.

It was a lovely service and it was an honour to have been there to send her on her journey.

Bless you Cath, Rest in Peace :guitar:

A remarkable woman indeed MJ :yep: One who will live in my memory forever.

It was a lovely service and it was an honour to have been there to send her on her journey.

Bless you Cath, Rest in Peace :wallbash:

:wallbash: Beautiful..