Outdoor Strains Uk

yossman

Strain/breeder: PolarLight#3 Dutch Passion (Auto fem)

Sown mid may

Planted out Early june

Harvest time: August 12th

Latitude of grow: 53

Soil: cheap multipurpose with added goodies

Average yield: 10g but chopped early

Mold: 0%

Potency: 8

Year of grow: 2013

Grow again: Yes

Very Potent Strong Smelling trippy head high .

gallery_75846_5181_84470.jpg

:hippy:

Edited by gingerninja
  • Like 10

Strain/breeder - Auto kush fromage (u.k cheese x auto kush) medicann seeds

Sow - early to mid may direct in compost

Harvest - early august (9-10 weeks flowering)

Lat - 52/53 N

Location - u.k

Yield - not much say 1/2 an oz

Potency - quite good 7/10

Mold - none

would it grow again? - no for two reasons 1) theres better auto's to be had yield from 5 plants is very poor despite sunny weather. 2) although it smells great the taste just isn't there for me.

General info : I tried this strain for the first time last night and although i wouldn't grow it again it has a good high very dozy/dreamy for the first 10 min's or so then a nice body stone there after, felt very mellow and content i didn't appear stoned either according to my girlfriend. Taste wise it's quite floral but thats it no cheesy goodness it may get better with a long cure as it's just dried and been curing for a few days. Medically i can see why it's useful it's not to intense just calming and has a high CBD level too.

gallery_11635_6608_147078.jpg

• Like 8

Guest spike_weed

Strain/Breeder: Nirvana Seeds, Northern Lights, Auto.

Sow Time: March 2nd week, plant got eaten/topped when it's 1 leafs were just on and then moved to a shit plot.

Harvest Time: 10th August, 7 weeks flowering, 1 week early.

Latitude of Grow: 55.
Location: Nettle Patch facing South on to open fields, they got the sun in the morning until 4/5 in the evening.

Hole: A handful, basically used my hand to dig out some dirt then added my dirt 3ltrs roughly.

Soil: Amended, 3/4ltrs of Organic Compost.

Average Yield: 7.2g.

Mold: 5/10%, had the black leaf tip mould at week 6, then the bud rot at week 7.

Potency: 7, nice mid heavy indica smoke, hits in the head with numbness then goes through the body, last an hour or so, 1 more week and it would of been spot on, also after a 4day dry she was very smooth.

Smell/Flavour: When harvest she stunk straight away, fruity smell bit skunky scent in there to, when in jar she was starting to smell a lot better, when cutting the buds up the smell was strong.

Year of Grow: 2013.
Grow Again: Yes, solid buds with sticky resin and if i only planted 1month later and had no slug damage, she would of yielded an oz.

med_gallery_79779_6356_554125.jpg -- gallery_79779_6356_49898.jpg

• Like 9

Guest spike_weed

Strain/Breeder: Big Buddha, Cheese, Auto.

Sow Time: May 2nd week, plant got eaten/topped when it's 3 figure leafs were just on and then moved to a shit plot then it came back to life then transplanted back to her original plot.

Harvest Time: 26th August, 6 weeks flowering, 2 weeks early.

Hole: 25ltrs.

Soil: Amended, 25ltrs of organic soil.

Average Yield: 10g

Mold: 20/30%, had bud rot straight away wk 6 in flowering.

Potency: 8, nice heavy indica smoke, hits in the body then makes you real heavy and all ya wanna do is sit down and chillax, if she went to wk 8 then she would of been the bomb.

Smell/Flavour: like a caramel smell when harvest, then drying smell is skunky, bit cheesy in there to. The more i cure the better the smell will be.

Grow Again: Yes, small compact buds and if i only planted 1month later and had no slugs,rabbits,deer damage she would of yielded an oz

med_gallery_79779_6356_357496.jpg--gallery_79779_6356_201235.jpg

• Like 7

Strain/breeder: purple Ryder auto/ the joint doctor

Harvest time: august after 64 days. Could have gone a week more I reckon but didn't want to risk mould with a wet week ahead.

Latitude of grow :51

Location: Mustard seed farmland. Great spot, will use again. 12hrs of sun a day.

Average yield: this was my first ever grow and only had the one plant going. 18g dry.

Mold: 0%

Potency: 7.5/10. I'm geniunely stunned by the strength, all outdoor I've ever had from the UK has been poor at best. This stuff is a terrific well rounded high. Indica. Feel it on your face, like your sitting behind it seeing the world through the haze. Grinny and almost a confused stoned, forget what your doing while your doing it!

year of 2013

Grow again? Oh most definelty, the purple colours are so dark, beautiful looking plant that resembles a Christmas tree. Floral taste and very low odour during growth so very stealth. Minor criticism would be that the buds are not very dense, quite airy and light. Covered in sticky resin and trichs though. I can get up in the morning on this, not like indoor skunk. Extremely pleased first time grower.

He's got the bug for sure. :)

• Like 3

Strain/breeder: Critical Mass Auto Dwarf/Rhino Seeds
Harvest time: 23rd of Aug, 10 weeks from seed
Latitude of grow: 52
Average yield: 90g
Mold: 15%
Potency: 7/10 more of a up high as i harvested it early due to mold setting in
Grow again: Given the speed of the grow and high yield might give it a pop nx year

gallery_81343_6788_244373.jpg

gallery_81343_6788_24581.jpg

Edited by hazeworks
  • Like 19

Guest Fractalhead25

Strain/breeder: Dinafem - cheese autoflower (freebie)

Harvest time: 2 1/2 monthish

Latitude of grow :55

Location:gorze, not loads vegetation about, dryish spot,good airflow

Average yield:14g 1 plant, but in 11lt bottemless pot,do better in ground

Potency:9/10

Mold: 0% got nice weather to finish mind....

year of grow: 2013

grow again: yes i want more outdoor cheese up North.

gallery_45225_4125_247861.jpg

gallery_45225_4125_105273.jpg

Frac.

Edited by Fractalhead25
  • Like 12

Strain/Breeder:White Widow, Dinafem, auto.

Harvest: Germed start of June and harvested 23rd August, Mould ruined toward the end.

Latitude of grow: 51

Soil: perlite/vermiculite/verve/native/fbb/bonemeal/chicken pellets

Yield: 28g, Could easily produce 2+ oz done well - I cut so much mouldy weed out.

Mold: 60%, totally fucked us but we learn!

Potency: 9/10, Absolutely coated in sticky resin and crystals which must be of very high THC. Knockout high, trippy almost through the vape, and very smooth in a joint, Stoned for a few hours on a bit of this.

Smell/Flavour: Lush. Sweet, like those banana sweets you had as a kid. Very much like them. Curing with a sweet menthol hint to that banana flavour now - the non mouldy bits that is. Lush in the vape...really nice green this one,

Bag appeal: 10/10 Huge big buds Lovely white widow look and incredible smell in the bag.

Year of grow:2013

Grow again: Yes but only somewhere I could keep close eye on them for mould.

MASSIVE main cola:

Dinafem White Widow Auto:
gallery_78557_6088_95196.jpg

plant:
gallery_78557_6088_108717.jpg

jar

gallery_78557_6088_141401.jpg

taste

gallery_78557_6088_6886.jpg

• Like 21

Strain/breeder: Jet 47 x Santa (Autoflower) - I think Stitch bred the individual strains but I got sent the hacks from another GGer
Harvest time: First week in August, germed second week in May
Latitude of grow: 53
Location: Chucked in a plot on a bracken covered hill. They ended up getting swamped by the photo strains and there were a couple trees blocking sunrise and sunset.
Average yield: About 10g a plant
Mold: 10%
Potency: 6/10 (I would normally give them a 5, but they weren't sensi so taking that into consideration, they are fairly sativay strong)

Grow again: Yes. Nice effects with no weed hangover. I pollenated all the females to make f2's. The plants had to be harvested becaue mold was starting to set in so a lot of the seeds look a bit too immature. I'll give them a bash though but next year. I think they need no shade and better airflow and they will produce a lot better, they were made by someone a lot further north than me and produced the goods.

gallery_71745_6096_37947.jpg

gallery_71745_6096_32550.jpg

gallery_71745_6096_3879.jpg

• Like 9

Guest spike_weed

Strain/Breeder: Big Buddha, Cheese, Auto.

Sow Time: May 2nd week, plant got eaten/topped when it's 3 figure leafs were just on and then moved to a shit plot then it came back to life then transplanted back to her original plot.

Harvest Time: 4th September, 8 weeks flowering, few days early.

Hole: 25ltrs.

Soil: Amended, 25ltrs of organic soil.

Average Yield: 12g

Mold: 10%, had bud rot straight away wk 6/7 in flowering used an organic spray and it kept it down to next to nowt.

Potency: 7, this 1 is more of the white strain high with a sleepy buzz then creeps to a body relaxing high, think since she more white strain, she could of gone to wk 9 maybe.

Smell/Flavour: like a caramel smell when harvest, then drying smell is skunky, bit cheesy in there to. The more i cure the better the smell will be. "same again for this Buddha cheese auto" maybe an extra spice to the flavour.

Grow Again: Yes, small compact buds and if i only planted 1month later and had no slugs,rabbits,deer damage she would of yielded an oz.

--
  • Like 6

Strain/Breeder: - Pineapple Express (auto) - Barney's Farm!

Harvest: - Germed mid April, Harvested mid July

Latitude of grow: - 53

Location: - corrugated plastic lean-to in Back garden, Not great for sun

Soil: - multi purpose + FBB, few feeds with general veg feed when in flower

Average yield: - around 15g

Mold: - a little 0.5g

Potency: - 6/10, I've yet to try an auto that's really hit me hard but this kind of comes close, effects come quickly along with a nice flavour, a daytime smoke for sure, uplifting and clear, no negatives really unless your looking for something to put you to bed.

Smell/Flavour: - clear, crisp, skunky, strong weed smell, taste is clean and lingers nicely slight taste of pineapple and exotic fruit, tastes like it was grown indoors if that makes sense.

Bag appeal: - great bag appeal for what it is, nice shade of green, dense hairy shiny nuggets

Year of grow: - 2013

Grow again: - (YES) all-round nice plant no issues, cheap bean, fun to grow, nice to look at and even nicer to toke on!!!

gallery_69261_4570_283015.jpggallery_69261_4570_89065.jpg

Strain/Breeder: - Auto cheese berry - 00Seeds

Harvest: - Germed mid April, Harvested early July

Latitude of grow: - 53

Location: - corrugated plastic lean-to in Back garden, Not great for sun

Soil: - multi purpose + FBB, few feeds with general veg feed when in flower

Average yield: - around 13g

Mold: - a little 0.3gish

Potency: - 5/10 not amazing, quite disappointing if you fancy getting blitzed, but works well if you just fancy loosening up by yourself, good to have before a meal or any other time

Smell/Flavour: - didn't develop much with curing, a citrus/sharp zesty smell, taste is a mixture of lemon and berries, the taste doesn't hang about though and quickly leaves your mouth tasting like a bonfire!!!!!

Bag appeal: - pretty airy bud considering the pineapple express was grown in the exact same conditions, it does have a really good calyx to leaf ratio though, im sure it would work better indoors or in a brighter environment.

Grow again: NO, but yes, I crossed a male auto with it so will pop a few of the seeds next year :) however I wouldn't waste time on this strain when there are far more suited genetics out there.

gallery_69261_4570_352396.jpggallery_69261_4570_33192.jpg
  • Like 8

Guest EvilMouse

Frisian Poo - Automatic

gallery_73884_4850_63539.jpg

Breeder:-Dutch Passion :dev:

Harvest: - End of August

Latitude of grow: - 51

Soil: - Multi purpose compost - 60L

Mold: - Well. To start with these looked robust and bulletproof right to the point of the chop. After hanging to dry i went to check the next day and all the main colas were fucking fury with mold!! Practically disintegrated and turned to mush overnight. Salvaged a few tiny piece of bud, with which i wiped my arse to get the best satisfaction out of them.

Potency: - Mold poses a health risk..

Smell/Flavour: - The buds DID smell lemony. The ones i wiped my arse with, more shit/lemony. The hash doesnt have a bad smell. A bit zesty. Maybe the smell of money?? I'm not sure.

Bag appeal: - This strain would have much more appeal with a bag placed over your head.

Grow again: - Would. I. Fuck

• Like 18

• 3 weeks later...

Strain/breeder: OG Kush/Feminisedseeds
Harvest time: 26 weeks, chopped early Oct

Average yield: 2kg wet with stalks
Mold: 1%
Potency: Strong 7/10 smells like lemons/fruity

gallery_81343_6788_59144.jpg

gallery_81343_6788_77229.jpg

• Like 19

Strain/breeder: Super Cheese/Feminisedseeds
Harvest time: 27 weeks, chopped mid Oct

Average yield: 2.4 kg wet with stalks
Mold: 3%
Potency: Strong 7/10 smells like cheeeeeeese
Grow again: Yes, but its too smelly :P

gallery_81343_6788_82419.jpg

cold weather made it go a bit purple in places

gallery_81343_6788_43369.jpg

• Like 14

Guest Fractalhead25

Strain/breeder: Mighty Freeze - Tanska Seed development. ( Original breeder - Boreal genetics)

Harvest time: Popped early June, 2 leaf seedlings planted out a week later, harvested mid -end September

Latitude of grow: 55

Location: small clearing in Gorze surrounded by blackberry and Himalayan Balsam. Sun from 10am then all day.

Average yield: 1.5oz per plant

Mold: 8%

Potency: Strong and relaxing 7/10 very fruity, favorite of the season, great body hit, my kind of smoke.

gallery_45225_4125_58396.jpg

Frac.

Edited by Fractalhead25
  • Like 12