Sweet Seeds 'green Poison' Drobe Soil Grow

Yamatoka

Buds are curing very nicely.

Decided to give the Bho a go this afternoon. So far I've managed to balls up an ice hash run (t-shirt filter lol ) a quiso run (out of the no trich containing leaves :smoke: ) as on post 133.

So with some quality bud leaves and small amount of air bud I got this set up.

post-44945-1262968462_thumb.jpg

Instead of ruining the flask I used a metal jar lid and drilled 3 4mm holes.

Once the butane is is the flask, I covered just placing a jar lid on top of the flask (withiut holes). Made good use of the snow to slow evap time :stoned:

post-44945-1262968962_thumb.jpg

Buds covered in bute . . see the trichs round the rim ?

post-44945-1262969105_thumb.jpg

Out the flask after 10 min poured thru a sieve into a coffee filter with another sieve holding it.

post-44945-1262969699_thumb.jpg

Edited by Yamatoka
  • Like 1

I tipped the contents of the glass plate into the tray containing warm water beneath, nice way to collect the sticky stuff.

post-44945-1262970318_thumb.jpg post-44945-1262970361_thumb.jpg

thanks to threads by Grobag, Mr Mullen, Sgb I was able to produce this. Oh, I might have glanced at Spirit 77's thread lol

post-44945-1262970894_thumb.jpg

time to get blasted :B):

Edited by Yamatoka

just read this all the way through. good diary mate, well done!

beautiful plants with a nice bit of bonus BHO at the end! are you going to try anything else with your BHO, like make jelly hash, or just smoke it as is?

8 week bud . .

post-44945-1262004293_thumb.jpg

great pic, looks like its got wings!

post-35550-1262973767.jpg

Edited by silvester growdrobe

This answer yr question silvester ?

post-44945-1262977132_thumb.jpg

this stuff is bloody great :pirate: :wink:

Edited by Yamatoka

lol GREEN POISON SMOKE REPORT ;)

Quite a fruity tasting, sticky bit of bud. This is pungent smelling stuff. Doesn't smell too bad until it's broken up releasing it's 'pukkery' smelling aromas. It smokes as good as any 'top' green you know of. It's mainly indica but seems a bit sativa-ish on the first smoke (heady). When first smoking it, there's none of this 'it's a creeper business' it's straight on in yr face stoned. Couple of more joints and yr day is ruined (couchlock kicks in). I find it hard to describe how this tastes except that it's fairly fruity, smooth thick smoke that doesn't tickle yr throat. Perfect for smoking when you have nothing planned. Not sure if there's a ceiling on this, I bang one up, feel a bit wrecked then about 30 min to an hour later I'll have another. I enjoy every one like the first and as I've hammered it for the last couple of weeks the tolerance factor must be good (meaning you don't get tolerant to it too quick). This strain is easy and quick to grow for some top tacky green and quality stone. Get some :yep:

post-44945-1263050509_thumb.jpg

lol the end lol

Edited by Yamatoka
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yama... fantastic diary m8 - great result and love your BHO pics - fookin ace. Nice smoke report too - gotta get me some green poison. :rolleyes:

This answer yr question silvester ?

post-44945-1262977132_thumb.jpg

this stuff is bloody great :smoke: :wink:

you need to get off the baccy dude you dont know how much better it is

after 1 week off the baccy you will be over the moon and wonders why u ever smoked it

used to be a 20 a day for over 10 years

I agree with ismoke. I used to smoke tobacco with my spliffs. Went onto pure spliffs, then noticed that one hit in a pipe got me as high as a spliff. Now I just use a pinch in a pipe (with a blob of BHO on top of the ashes if I'm lucky enough to have any around!)

You get a better, harder high without the brown stuff. It seems to get in the way of the cannabis effect.

Lovely oil by the way, and great photos.

Cheers man.

Jim

• 1 month later...